StreetLight pioneered the use of Big Data analytics to shed light on how people, goods, and services move, empowering smarter, data-driven transportation decisions. The company applies proprietary machine-learning algorithms and data processing resources to measure travel patterns of vehicles, bicycles and pedestrians that enable complex transportation problem solving using analytics available on SaaS platform, StreetLight InSight®. Acquired by Jacobs as a subsidiary in February 2022, StreetLight continues to provide innovative digital solutions to help communities reduce congestion, improve safe and equitable transportation, and maximize the positive impact of infrastructure investment.
Streetlight Data is growing and seeking Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs) to join our sales team, selling enterprise SaaS and related mobility data offerings. ISRs are responsible for developing and executing successful sales strategies and tactics to meet annual and quarterly sales quotas. You will bring your sales expertise to prospecting for new business, closing deals of up to $50,000 ARR. Verticals include AEC, government agencies and commercial clients in industries such as financial services, new mobility (AV, EV, UAM), real estate, retail and more. This position requires past success in prospecting, developing, and closing SaaS and/or data product sales. A working knowledge of transportation metrics, location-based services data (LBS), GIS or related geospatial data is strongly preferred.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prospecting, developing and selling StreetLight’s mobility data offerings including SaaS, pay-per-use and custom project subscriptions.
- Working within the sales team to develop winning strategies and tactics including refining the process of lead screening and qualification.
- Consistently prospecting for new business and building your sales pipeline through individual, outbound efforts.
- Promptly responding to and qualifying inbound leads generated through marketing channels.
- Effectively presenting and demonstrating StreetLight products to prospects via video conferencing.
- Collaborating with Sales Engineers to develop technical solutions to meet prospect needs.
- Closing subscription sales of up to $50,000 in value.
- Meeting and exceeding your monthly pipeline development goals.
- Meeting and exceeding your annual and quarterly sales quota.
- Continuously seeking new ways to grow and develop both professionally and personally.
What we need to see:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- 1-5 years experience in a quota carrying role
- Experience selling SaaS products, extra points if you have experience in data, analytics, GIS or related field
- A strong work ethic and understanding that self-discipline and hard work are a minimum standard for success in Sales
- Proven ability to learn and execute a sales process
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including the ability to explain and demonstrate a technical product to both decision makers and end-users
- Familiarity with modern sales engagement and automation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, Salesforce.com
- A strong team player, comfortable working up, down and across organizations, internally and externally, to create success for yourself and your teammates
- A mission-driven mind-set, excited about working in a company that is striving to deliver products that help make the world a better place
Why you’ll love it here:
Interested? StreetLight Data offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Fun company and team outings
- A great opportunity to grow your career as a sales professional with ample training and structure along the way
- Employer subsidized comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage in the US
- Paid company holidays plus accrued time off
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
StreetLight Data is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. StreetLight provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.