The RoleVoltus is hiring a driven Market Operations Intern who possesses a constant desire to make us more efficient in order to execute on our promises to both our internal and external customers. You take pride in figuring out new ways to do something better and in less time, you want to get into the weeds, and you can’t help but measure and track everything you do so that you know how much better you do it the second and third time around. By the fourth time you’ve automated it. You have relentless attention to detail, are a master project manager, and are intellectually curious about energy markets and demand-side resources. You are bright, gritty, and good, and you want to work with others like you.This job is remote, however you must be within 4 hours of North American Eastern Time - GMT-1 to GMT-9
- Complete project-based work that helps us identify new opportunities for revenue, automates business processes, and protects us from losing revenue.
- Assist with the process to request and submit interval usage data in various demand response programs
- Assist in the registration and enrollment process of demand response assets to various utility and grid operator programs
- Assist our daily offer processes to maximize performance and revenue
- Experience with business-applied Python is preferred
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-throughput environment
- Self-starter with ability to identify and appropriately prioritize our most pressing needs
- Initiative to drive projects to resolution and seek guidance when needed
- Communicative and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Be ready to step up as we continue to grow rapidly
- Cares about the environmental impact of reduced energy use.
- Interested in learning more about the energy industry.
At Voltus, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer because we recognize that a diverse organization begins with a diverse candidate pool. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or marital status.