Zoox is looking for an experienced SAP S/4 HANA FICO candidate who has strong skills and solid experience working in the manufacturing industry with SAP implementation projects. This person should have the ability to provide technical and process direction for complex SAP S/4 HANA issues, and can collaborate with the business end-users, consultants and developers.
- Work with the Business Applications team, the Finance & Accounting teams, consultants, and others on SAP projects and enhancements, including process development.
- Provide SAP knowledge, solutions, and guidance, including how to leverage SAP S/4 HANA Finance functionality.
- Assist with FICO integrations with other systems, including data preparation and process development.
- Provide end-user support especially during Month-end close. Support end-users, including troubleshooting issues, performing root cause analysis, and assisting with resolving application-related problems.
- Work with the Finance team on the Financial Planning project, and system support
- Participate with the Business Applications team to improve processes, quality, and reliability of business systems.
- Provide accurate timelines and strong follow-through for specific areas and tasks assigned. Provide project management and other duties as assigned.
- At least 3-4 years of SAP FICO experience, including SAP S/4 HANA, and 5-10 years total IT experience.
- Knowledge and experience with general accounting, including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Fixed Assets.
- Knowledge and experience with Month-end closing
- Knowledge and experience with Cost Accounting, Product Costing and Profit Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Consolidations, BI Reporting, and interfaces with SAP.
- Knowledge of integration pertaining to FI-MM, FI-PP, FI-CO including knowledge of Master Data components including Material Master, Vendor Master, Customer Master, Bank Master, BOMs, and Routings.
- Demonstrates the ability to translate business needs into solution requirements.
- Analytical skills for designing processes inside and outside the systems, self-motivated and able to work independently, with strong follow through on all aspects of job duties, can handle multiple initiatives simultaneously, and demonstrate good judgment and versatility.
- Strong communications and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Financial Planning modules (e.g. Anaplan).
- Experience with SAP Ariba procurement (end-to-end procure to pay cycle) is a plus.
- Experience with implementing SAP tax engine a plus
There are three major components to compensation for this position: salary, Amazon Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights. The salary range for this position is $112,000 to $183,000. A sign-on bonus may be offered as part of the compensation package. Compensation will vary based on geographic location and level. Leveling, as well as positioning within a level, is determined by a range of factors, including, but not limited to, a candidate's relevant years of experience, domain knowledge, and interview performance. The salary range listed in this posting is representative of the range of levels Zoox is considering for this position. Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement), unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs, health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.Vaccine Mandate
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR
have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.About Zoox
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.Follow us on LinkedInA Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.