About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Midsized Remote Companies To Work for in 2023” by BuiltInSF.com
and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
The Program Manager role is central to Aurora’s progress as a company, driving key cross-functional initiatives out of our Revenue Operations team. Our programs support Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and related functions. This role requires a strong mix of organizational, project management, communication, and analytical skills. The Program Manager will liaise with business stakeholders and other team members to identify and drive initiatives that create a more efficient organization and positively impact our customers’ experience.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you'll do:
- Design and manage strategic cross-functional programs that impact how Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and other teams work
- Direct technical programs that include go-to-market process improvements and technology implementations to drive efficiency across the business organization
- Partner with business stakeholders to identify and evaluate program requirements and guide prioritization, balancing the demands of multiple projects
- Report on key programs to senior stakeholders and management teams
- Partner with go-to-market teams to improve the customer experience, explore new markets, or expand existing offerings
- Support the rollout of key features and services that have a customer-facing impact, partnering with Product and Marketing teams to drive maximum impact and adoption
What we value:
- Experience with SaaS go-to-market processes and technologies; including CRM systems, business intelligence tools and best practices, and marketing, sales, and customer success technologies
- Established track record of driving cross-functional programs to completion
- Consultative approach to working with stakeholders
- Passion for problem-solving and data-motivated decision-making, and a keen eye for business outcomes
- Strong grounding in the solar industry and/or SaaS company operations is a plus
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Our mission at Aurora is to create a future of solar energy for all. We aim to reflect that inclusivity in the people who imagine and build our product by creating an environment where diversity is cherished and where anyone—regardless of background—can thrive. We strive to always do better and know that by empowering people, we can power the planet.