ClimateAi is on a mission to accelerate resilience in food, water, and energy. The company has launched the first of its kind, Resilience-as-a-Service platform to help supply chains adapt to climate change. The company was founded at Stanford University and is backed by top VC firms. They are a fast-growing Series-A company looking for passionate individuals who will create solutions for the most important issue of our time.
We are a fast-growing Series-A company looking for passionate individuals who will create solutions for the most important issue of our time. Our focus will be on developing climate resilience tools for various sectors, with agriculture as our initial market.
Everyone at ClimateAi is driven by a united drive to tackle climate change through adaptation and share in the upside - environmentally, socially and economically - of being a first mover and innovator in the climate-adaptation space. ClimateAi strives to foster a culture of truth and transparency, where feedback is considered an opportunity for us to contribute to each other’s personal and professional growth. We recognize the value of diversity and are an equal opportunity employer.Vice President, Marketing
Reporting to the CEO, the VP Marketing will be a key member of the executive team responsible for the overall marketing strategy. S/he will be an innovative leader with a proven track record in early stage marketing efforts to lead ClimateAI’s marketing function. The selected candidate will develop and lead the strategy and execution to attract customers across multiple industries and geographies, and build a world-class marketing team and brand. While ClimateAI is HQ’ed in San Francisco, this position has the capability to be fully remote.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and lead breakthrough marketing & communications strategies to meet growth targets.
- Build and manage a world-class team across all aspects of marketing including demand and lead generation, nurturing across paid and owned channels, brand, product marketing, partner marketing, and PR/communications.
- Create a world-class brand centered around ClimateAI’s vision: To create a world that can withstand the impact of climate change without compromising economic progress, while preventing the loss of lives and livelihoods.
- Develop and manage the marketing budget. Manage in-house as well as outsourced resources efficiently and effectively to deliver high ROI efforts.
- Develop and manage product marketing materials across ClimateAI’s three distinct target markets: demand-side planning, supply-side planning and SEC climate regulation.
- Test, develop, and scale ClimateAI’s demand generation engine to attract inbound leads (including SEO, SEM, video, direct mail, email marketing, content marketing, and more).
- Continuously test and optimize targeting, bid strategies, creative and landing page/app experience to drive lead volume and ROI.
- Own our marketing tech stack, working closely with our sales team to build scalable acquisition and nurture automation. Tech stack includes Outreach, Salesforce, Google, among others.
- Develop event marketing strategy and implement pre- and post-event outreach process to support sales team.
- Work closely with the leadership team to help facilitate overall organizational growth and ensure company goals are aligned.
What We’re Looking For
- At least 7 years in a B2B Demand Generation, Growth Marketing or Performance Marketing role. Experience or capability to lead all facets of marketing from brand and communications to product marketing and demand generation.
- Hands-on experience and proven success in managing multi-channel marketing campaigns to deliver profitable growth to target and budget. Demonstrated success in pipeline contribution.
- An expert storyteller and brand ambassador who will bring ClimateAI’s vision, mission and values to life, unlocking new opportunities and growth.
- Experience leading a junior team from hiring, onboarding, development to high levels of performance.
- Experience setting campaign goals, creative briefs, and all the tactical plumbing.
- Direct experience designing, executing, and measuring a content marketing strategy.
- Creative and growth-oriented marketer, who’s constantly thinking about new, emerging ways to drive growth for the company.
- Ideal candidates will be excited by a startup environment and find intrinsic reward in an unstructured environment where individuals own their actions and have outsized impact.
- Experience in supply chain is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Location:
Remote from the United StatesWhat we offer you:
- Competitive salary, ClimateAi stock plan.
- Medical, dental, vision benefits.
- Learning budget per year.
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees.
- Flexible working hours on many teams.
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groupsCompensation:
Aligned with the best standards of start-ups.Added Benefits:
Employees may expense relevant learning, growth, and personal development costs.
Please include the job title in the subject line. Please include any relevant links to personal web pages, LinkedIn, GitHub, or similar platforms.