Electrum is seeking a Sales Development Representative to join the sales team. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with excellent communication skills who can deliver first-class experiences for our customers. There are no cold calls with this role. Every lead has registered and engaged with our platform before an SDR makes contact. Effectively managing a pipeline of customers is integral to this role.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Conduct 10-12 pre-scheduled Consultation Calls per day with customers interested in home electrification
- Gather project-specific details from customers in order to advance each project forward
- Effectively document pertinent project notes for our Design Team and Sales Representatives
- Build relationships by effectively nurturing prospects
- Manage and maintain all sales activity, including a pipeline of interested prospects, sales activities, and opportunities in the CRM
- Consistently achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Represent our company’s products and services with a comprehensive understanding of the advantages of our services and the products that we offer; consequently leading consumers to understand how Electrum solutions will meet their needs
- Assist in identifying best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Environmental Science, or a related field
- At least 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in sustainable energy is not required, but preferred
WHO YOU ARE
WHAT YOU COULD BE A PART OFElectrum is on a mission to empower communities through transparency and choice to enable a better quality of life for all people.
- You believe in the power of renewable energy and care about the environment
- You are a great communicator
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are highly organized, able to prioritize your work, and multitask
- You are eager, hardworking, and want to learn
- You have been in or are interested in being part of a start-up
Homeowners are often left in the dark when trying to decide how to go solar - that's where Electrum comes in. We've automated the process of going solar and driving down costs and increasing adoption rates. Our online solar and renewable energy marketplace provides homeowners with expert advice and custom bids from a national network of vetted installers. We have a bidding platform with innumerable Solar Companies competing for our client's business. This results in great deals for consumers, and even more, a great experience! Sustainable energy is more important than ever and we're the leading force in the revolution. Behind our marketplace is a team of incredible people.
People that are committed to building the future of clean energy solutions while maintaining our core values of trust, transparency, and choice. Those core values extend beyond how we treat our customers and vendors; it is how we treat each other. We follow through with our promises, are fair in our approach, and strive to live up to our reputation as an advocate in the solar industry. We believe that at the intersection of our team and our mission, we provide the best customer experience in the industry
We’re the trusted marketplace for some of the largest and most progressive utility companies in the country, and for consumer brands like LG. Our footing in the industry is strong, and we’re looking for talented people to help facilitate the next phase of our growth. Working in a fast-growing company does not come without its challenges, but if you enjoy solving problems, impacting positive change, and innovating in an emerging market, then Electrum will provide you with a platform to do all of those things. As a fully distributed company with employees all over the United States, we empower our team members to be self-starters, giving them stewardship over their work and their environment, while providing continuous support.
Our teams are built on respect, trust, integrity, and a culture of accountability. We care about our team and every person joining us, and because of that we also recognize that not everyone works well in a remote environment. We take several things into consideration during our hiring process. Learn about those Pre-Employment Remote Employee Considerations here
. At Electrum, we believe that the diversity of thoughts and backgrounds will cover our blind spots, will make us more innovative, and consequently will give us an advantage.
There are no glass ceilings at our company. Facilitating the upward mobility of our staff is an important KPI that we track for our managers. The Electrum team comes from all walks of life and we hire people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it is the right thing to do, but because we celebrate the distinct contributions that diversity cultivates. This is why Electrum is a proud equal opportunity employer (EOE) and is committed to building an inclusive culture that empowers every individual regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, creative self-expression, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or political views.As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission of empowering communities and enabling a better quality of life by understanding that while we are smart alone, together we are genius.