Rad Power Bikes, America’s largest electric bike brand, is on a mission to get people onto bikes that are built for everything and priced for everyone.
We are looking for RADICAL people to join our global teams: Responsible, Approachable, Diverse, Innovative, Customer-Driven, Accountable, and always Learning.
We are seeking a Product Support Specialist to join our Product Support (post-sales support) team and help riders troubleshoot their ebikes and accessories. Always willing to help, our Product Support Specialists are available to help our riders 7 days a week. Role requires flexibility with scheduling to include weekends and varied shifts. Role is remote, and work from home. Paid training will be at our local hub, so candidates should live within a drivable commute of Salt Lake City, Utah.
What we're looking for:
Working at Rad is built around our RADICAL values - we are:
- 1+ years experience in customer service via phone and email
- Experience working directly with customers to resolve issues through creative problem solving
- Passion for developing relationships with customers
- Impeccable attention to detail delivered flawlessly under pressure
- Approachable and kind, always willing to help
- Ability to work quickly in a fast paced environment and learn on the go
- Have reliable high speed internet connection. For the best employee and customer experience, internet should be 25Mbps+ download speed and 5Mbps+ Upload speed. (You can verify your internet speed at speedtest.net)
- Bonus points for experience with Zendesk, Shopify, Google suite, Bilingual and of course electric bikes or vehicles.
Responsible to our environment, community, partners and teamAccountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedbackDiverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voiceInnovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are originalCustomer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our ridersApproachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to helpLearners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or email@example.com.
Recruitment Agencies: We partner with 3rd party recruitment resources as needed. If we require assistance on this search we will contact selected partners directly; we do not accept unsolicited candidate submissions.