ClimatePartner is a solution provider for corporate climate action: We combine individual consulting with a cloud-based software that is unique ...View Company Profile
What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of our Customer Management team in The Hague, where we support organizations along their climate action journey, from carbon neutral today to net zero tomorrow.
- You implement consulting projects independently
- You work with clients to identify reduction potentials and prepare scenario-based emissions forecasts, roadmaps and decision papers
- You support our clients in climate and sustainability reporting in various ESG ratings
- You advise clients on climate targets according to the SBT and Net Zero standards
- You will work with our Business Development and Digital Solutions teams on innovative and data-driven solutions
- You cooperate closely with the industry teams of our Account Management
Who you are
- You are passionate about sustainability and climate change
- You have a university degree (Bachelor's and/or Master's) in business administration, energy/environmental technology or a related field
- You have at least 4 years of experience in management consultancy, in relevant departments of companies, in research or with relevant NGOs
- Ideally, you have experience in the Mobility, Consumer Goods & Retail, Energy or Finance industries
- You have knowledge of the methods and standards of CO2 accounting
- You have an affinity for numbers, excellent analytical skills and a good grasp of concepts
- You think entrepreneurially and want to support and develop clients in the long term
- You have strong presentation and moderation skills and can communicate complex issues convincingly in Dutch and English
Why you should join us
Purpose: We are a fast-growing company, and we remain true to our vision - working together to take effective climate action and improve lives. ClimatePartner has long established itself as a leading solutions provider for corporate climate action in Europe and the US.
Culture: Our lively, international employee culture is based on trust, infused by fun, and characterized by openness, allowing for a wide range of perspectives. Regular internal meetings and social events help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect.
Location: Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily reachable by all modes of transportation.
Flexibility: We recognize that flexibility is important to achieving a healthy work-life balance. Hybrid work models and our family-friendly workplace help you do this.
Benefits: We offer attractive holiday and compensation packages, as well as various benefits for sports, food, mobility, health and community.
Personal development: Our comprehensive onboarding program ensures that you are integrated thoroughly into our team, while regular training, feedback sessions, and coaching opportunities help your continual personal growth and development.
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Mirka Krebs
, +49 89 1222875-1290) from Talent Acquisition.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/careers
We look forward to your application!