ClimatePartner is a solution provider for corporate climate action: We combine individual consulting with a cloud-based software that is unique ...View Company Profile
What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of our Sales team in Zurich, where we enable organizations to start their climate action journey, from carbon neutral today to net zero tomorrow.
- You acquire corporate customers with a focus on retail trade as well as leading brands and products in the area of consumer goods in various industries
- You will be responsible for the sales process, from the initial telephone contact to personal appointments to the preparation of quotations. After our detailed training, even for you as a newcomer to the industry this will be manageable
- You convince companies of the advantages of ClimatePartner solutions and the opportunities of a climate-neutral product range
- You accompany long-term selected key accounts in the expansion of activities in climate protection
Who you are
- You have relevant professional experience in B2B sales and in advising key accounts - we are open to all educational and academic backgrounds
- You sell with enthusiasm and think entrepreneurially
- You have a sure instinct for approaching potential new customers individually
- You are confident in communicating with divisional management, the board of directors and management from different industries
- You are confident in the use of databases and MS Office
- You have a very good command of (Swiss) German and English, knowledge of French is an advantage
Why you should join us
Purpose: We are a fast-growing company, and we remain true to our vision - working together to take effective climate action and improve lives. ClimatePartner has long established itself as a leading solutions provider for corporate climate action in Europe and the US.
Culture: Our lively, international employee culture is based on trust, infused by fun, and characterized by openness, allowing for a wide range of perspectives. Regular internal meetings and social events help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect.
Location: Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily reachable by all modes of transportation.
Flexibility: We recognize that flexibility is important to achieving a healthy work-life balance. Hybrid work models and our family-friendly workplace help you do this.
Benefits: We offer attractive holiday and compensation packages, as well as various benefits for sports, food, mobility, health and community.
Personal development: Our comprehensive onboarding program ensures that you are integrated thoroughly into our team, while regular training, feedback sessions, and coaching opportunities help your continual personal growth and development.
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English or German:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Antonia Inkoferer
, +49 89 1222875-1187) from Talent Acquisition.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/careers.
We look forward to your application!