ClimatePartner is a solution provider for corporate climate action: We combine individual consulting with a cloud-based software that is unique ...View Company Profile
What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of our Sales team in London, where we enable organizations to start their climate action journey, from carbon neutral today to net zero tomorrow.
- You will engage and educate new corporate clients across a range of sectors on climate change, carbon neutrality and net zero strategies
- You will manage the end-to-end sales cycle from initial contact to signed proposal, with ongoing touch points to cross-sell into new business units
- You will collaborate with your global network of colleagues and the international management team to generate new opportunities and targeting strategic corporate partnerships
- You will support key clients with their commercial requirements in an autonomous fashion
- You will bring an innovative approach, a hunger to progress and develop your career, combined with a passion to improve lives with climate action solutions
- You will be responsible for creating tailored proposals for new and existing clients, outlining the advantages of ClimatePartner solutions from our SaaS carbon footprinting software, carbon reduction advisory and consulting services, through to our global portfolio of carbon offset projects and innovative carbon removal technologies.
Who you are
- Entrepreneurial mindset, sense of responsibility and willingness to take initiative
- Ability to build relationships easily and believe in educating clients as a tool to build trust
- Natural ability to communicate with senior stakeholders and budget holders at a management and board-level
- Demonstrable track record of managing accounts, winning new business and driving commercial successes
- Open and transparent communications skills and an ability to thrive in a casual and easy-going work environment
Why you should join us
Purpose: We are a fast-growing company, and we remain true to our vision - working together to take effective climate action and improve lives. ClimatePartner has long established itself as a leading solutions provider for corporate climate action in Europe and the US.
Culture: Our lively, international employee culture is based on trust, infused by fun, and characterized by openness, allowing for a wide range of perspectives. Regular internal meetings and social events help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect.
Location: Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily reachable by all modes of transportation.
Flexibility: We recognize that flexibility is important to achieving a healthy work-life balance. Hybrid work models and our family-friendly workplace help you do this.
Benefits: We offer attractive holiday and compensation packages, as well as various benefits for sports, food, mobility, health and community.
Personal development: Our comprehensive onboarding program ensures that you are integrated thoroughly into our team, while regular training, feedback sessions, and coaching opportunities help your continual personal growth and development.
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Alix le Mintier
, +49 89 1222875-1276) from Talent Acquisition.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/careers.
We look forward to your application!