ClimatePartner is a solution provider for corporate climate action: We combine individual consulting with a cloud-based software that is unique ...View Company Profile
What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of our Sales team in Vienna, where we enable organizations to start their climate action journey, from carbon neutral today to net zero tomorrow.
- You are responsible for the development of our sales pipeline (inbound and outbound) and support setting up the strategy for the Austrian market
- You collaborate with the management and the team internationally to generate leads in your market
- You acquire corporate clients from various sectors such as FMCG, retail, fashion, construction or real estate
- You are responsible for an end-to-end sales process from the initial contact to signed proposals
- You convince businesses to take effective climate action based on implementing our solutions
- You support selected key accounts in the expansion of their climate action activities
Who you are
- You are incredibly passionate about climate change and are driven by a strong conviction for climate action
- You have at least 3 years professional experience in consultative B2B sales
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, sense of responsibility and willingness to take initiative
- You build relationships easily and believe in educating clients as a tool to build trust
- You can communicate with senior stakeholders and budget holders at a management and board-level
- You demonstrate good analytical skills, knowledge of relevant sales software (CRM), MS Office and different selling techniques
- Your German language skills (written and verbal) are at a native level and you have a good knowledge of English
Desired, but non-essential:
- You have experience in a sustainability-related field, e.g. carbon accounting, sustainability consulting, life cycle analysis, corporate responsibility, climate change, biodiversity or renewable energy trading/brokering
- You have a sustainability-related university degree or similar educational qualification
- You have a good language knowledge of either Czech, Hungarian, Slovak, Slovenian, Romanian and/or Croatian
Why you should join us
Purpose: We are a fast-growing company, and we remain true to our vision - working together to take effective climate action and improve lives. ClimatePartner has long established itself as a leading solutions provider for corporate climate action in Europe and the US.
Culture: Our lively, international employee culture is based on trust, infused by fun, and characterized by openness, allowing for a wide range of perspectives. Regular internal meetings and social events help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect.
Location: Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily reachable by all modes of transportation.
Flexibility: We recognize that flexibility is important to achieving a healthy work-life balance. Hybrid work models and our family-friendly workplace help you do this.
Benefits: We offer attractive holiday and compensation packages, as well as various benefits for sports, food, mobility, health and community.
Personal development: Our comprehensive onboarding program ensures that you are integrated thoroughly into our team, while regular training, feedback sessions, and coaching opportunities help your continual personal growth and development.
For the position we offer a gross monthly salary of at least EUR 3,000. The actual salary depends on qualifications and experience.
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Mirka Krebs
, +49 89 1222875-1290) from Talent Acquisition.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/careers
We look forward to your application!