ClimatePartner is a solution provider for corporate climate action: We combine individual consulting with a cloud-based software that is unique ...View Company Profile
What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of our Customer Management team in Essen, where we support organizations along their climate action journey, from carbon neutral today to net zero tomorrow.
- As a part of our Account Management team, you are in charge of customer success in one of the following industries: Industrial Goods, Consumer Goods & Retail, Energy, Finance, Mobility or Services
- You plan and carry out customer projects independently by calculating corporate and product carbon footprints, deliver climate action workshops, present to senior stakeholders, and consult our customers on their sustainability journey
- You train your customers on our SaaS solution
- You advise clients on credible offsetting strategies based on our global portfolio and guide them through the various technologies (e.g. nature-based solutions) and standards (e.g. Gold Standard)
- You advise corporate customers on the market launch of climate neutral products and services and provide insights on sustainability claims and marketing initiatives
- You support the development of our internal methods and software solutions
- You collaborate with our consulting services team to help develop climate strategies
Who you are
- You are incredibly passionate about sustainability and climate action
- You have a university degree (Bachelor and/or Masters) – we welcome all fields of studies or alternatively relevant apprenticeships
- You have at least 4 years of hands-on experience in customer management
- Ideally, you have already worked in one of our focus industries
- You have an affinity for numbers and are comfortable with Excel and PowerPoint
- You build relationships easily and believe in upskilling clients as a tool to build trust
- You ideally have basic knowledge of GHG-accounting, carbon footprinting or Life Cycle Analysis
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- You communicate well and can turn complex information into convincing messages in both German and English
Why you should join us
Purpose: We are a fast-growing company, and we remain true to our vision - working together to take effective climate action and improve lives. ClimatePartner has long established itself as a leading solutions provider for corporate climate action in Europe and the US.
Culture: Our lively, international employee culture is based on trust, infused by fun, and characterized by openness, allowing for a wide range of perspectives. Regular internal meetings and social events help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect.
Location: Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily reachable by all modes of transportation.
Flexibility: We recognize that flexibility is important to achieving a healthy work-life balance. Hybrid work models and our family-friendly workplace help you do this.
Benefits: We offer attractive holiday and compensation packages, as well as various benefits for sports, food, mobility, health and community.
Personal development: Our comprehensive onboarding program ensures that you are integrated thoroughly into our team, while regular training, feedback sessions, and coaching opportunities help your continual personal growth and development.
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in German or English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Mirka Krebs (email@example.com
, +49 89 1222875-1290) from Talent Acquisition.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/careers
We look forward to your application!