ClimatePartner is a solution provider for corporate climate action: We combine individual consulting with a cloud-based software that is unique ...View Company Profile
What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of our Customer Management team in London, where we support organizations along their climate action journey, from carbon neutral today to net zero tomorrow.
- You will be responsible for advising clients in the financial sector
- You will plan and carry out customer projects independently by calculating the carbon footprint of companies and products, holding climate protection workshops, presenting them to important stakeholders and accompanying our customers on their way to greater sustainability
- You will train your customers in the use of our SaaS solution
- You will advise customers on credible compensation strategies based on our global portfolio and guide them through the various technologies (e.g. nature-based solutions) and standards (gold standard)
- You will advise corporate clients on the market launch of climate-neutral products and services and give insights into sustainability claims and marketing initiatives
- You will develop new climate-neutral products based on current standards and requirements (UN PRI, PCAF, SBT, EU Taxonomy, ...)
- You will support the development of our internal methods and software solutions
- You will work with our Consulting Services team to develop climate protection strategies
Who you are
- You are enthusiastic about sustainability, ESG and climate change
- You have completed a university degree (Bachelor and / or Master) - we look forward to all fields of study or alternative relevant training
- You have at least 2 years of practical experience in sustainable finance, portfolio management or asset management consulting
- You are familiar with current sustainability standards in the financial world and know how to apply them to portfolios and other financial products
- You have an affinity for numbers and you are confident in using Excel and PowerPoint
- You can easily build relationships and build trust through extensive advice and knowledge transfer
- Ideally, you have basic knowledge of greenhouse gas accounting, carbon footprinting or life cycle analysis
- You think entrepreneurially and are pragmatic in solving problems
Why you should join us
Purpose: We are a fast-growing company, and we remain true to our vision - working together to take effective climate action and improve lives. ClimatePartner has long established itself as a leading solutions provider for corporate climate action in Europe and the US.
Culture: Our lively, international employee culture is based on trust, infused by fun, and characterized by openness, allowing for a wide range of perspectives. Regular internal meetings and social events help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect.
Location: Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily reachable by all modes of transportation.
Flexibility: We recognize that flexibility is important to achieving a healthy work-life balance. Hybrid work models and our family-friendly workplace help you do this.
Benefits: We offer attractive holiday and compensation packages, as well as various benefits for sports, food, mobility, health and community.
Personal development: Our comprehensive onboarding program ensures that you are integrated thoroughly into our team, while regular training, feedback sessions, and coaching opportunities help your continual personal growth and development.
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Alix le Mintier
, +49 89 1222875-1276) from Talent Acquisition.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/careers
We look forward to your application!