ClimatePartner is a solution provider for corporate climate action: We combine individual consulting with a cloud-based software that is unique ...View Company Profile
What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of our Customer Management team in London, where we support organizations along their climate action journey, from carbon neutral today to net zero tomorrow.
- You will act as an account manager for our corporate customers across various industries, but with a particular focus on textiles and apparel
- You will calculate corporate and product carbon footprints
- You will support and guide our clients through our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) tool
- You will support our clients in identifying carbon hotspots and devising carbon reduction strategies at a high level
- You will deliver climate action workshops and presentations to senior stakeholders, and consulting our customers on their sustainability journey
- You will advise our customers on the market launch of carbon neutral products and services
- You will provide insights on sustainability claims, communications and marketing initiatives based on core pillars of transparency and credibility
- You will advise clients on credible green energy and offsetting strategies; guiding them through the various technologies (e.g. Nature-based solutions) and standards (e.g. Gold Standard) you create proposals and select projects for clients based on their values and preferences
- Occasionally, you will research new methodologies and emission factors to improve our database as well as ensure alignment with various standards (e.g. PAS, ISO) to improve our carbon footprint software and reports
- You will be working in close contact with and supported our expert team in our headquarters in Munich
Who you are
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in environmental / sustainability consulting, professional services or equivalent in-house role, or in a non-sustainability industry-specific role
- You have an affinity for numbers, excellent analytical skills and are very comfortable in using Excel to an advanced level
- You are incredibly passionate about sustainability, climate change and are driven by a strong conviction for climate action
- You are an excellent project manager and can manage complex projects effectively
- You build relationships easily and believe in educating clients as a tool to build trust
- You have exceptional communication skills and can communicate effectively with senior stakeholders and budget holders at a management and board-level
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, sense of responsibility and willingness to take initiative
- Your English language skills (written and verbal) are at a native level
Desired, but non-essential:
- You have worked on a project, either at or for a business in the textiles and apparel industry, focused on decarbonisation
- You are knowledgeable about the various ISO and PAS standards surrounding carbon accounting and carbon neutrality
- You have some previous exposure to carbon accounting
- You have experience in life cycle analysis, corporate social responsibility strategy, climate risk, CDP/TCFD reporting, natural capital accounting and/or biodiversity assessments
- You have a technical sustainability-related university degree or similar educational qualification
Why you should join us
Purpose: We are a fast-growing company, and we remain true to our vision - working together to take effective climate action and improve lives. ClimatePartner has long established itself as a leading solutions provider for corporate climate action in Europe and the US.
Culture: Our lively, international employee culture is based on trust, infused by fun, and characterized by openness, allowing for a wide range of perspectives. Regular internal meetings and social events help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect.
Location: Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily reachable by all modes of transportation.
Flexibility: We recognize that flexibility is important to achieving a healthy work-life balance. Hybrid work models and our family-friendly workplace help you do this.
Benefits: We offer attractive holiday and compensation packages, as well as various benefits for sports, food, mobility, health and community.
Personal development: Our comprehensive onboarding program ensures that you are integrated thoroughly into our team, while regular training, feedback sessions, and coaching opportunities help your continual personal growth and development.
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Alix le Mintier
, +49 89 1222875-1276) from Talent Acquisition.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/careers
We look forward to your application!