Zoomo is pedalling hard for net zero, and our mission is to transition every urban delivery mile to light-electric vehicles. The world is shifting to on-demand delivery and we’re providing the last-mile wheels to make it happen, with expanding operations in the US, EU and Australia. We’ve become the trusted partner for some of the world’s most disruptive startups including MILKRUN, and DOORDASH and now we’re looking for more passionate self-starters to join the rocket ship!
Do you have a passion for teaching and building relationships with others? Keeping a Zoomo store thriving requires a diverse set of leadership skills and as a Manager, you’re a master of them all! In the store’s fast-paced, dynamic environment, you exhibit composure as you learn from each new challenge. You build and inspire high-performing teams of unique individuals who deliver positive experiences for customers, but most importantly, you share, live and breathe the Zoomo vision with the world!
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences — and results — through coaching and challenging team development.
- Experience with thoughtfully managing multiple commitments to customers, staff and Zoomo operations.
- Ability to adapt to challenges quickly while remaining composed professionally in a constantly changing environment and a mindset of embracing the unfamiliar or new.
- You might have 1+ experience as a people Manager or Assistant Manager in a customer-facing environment. Experience in retail or the micro-mobility industry is a bonus but not essential.
- You like leadership and are looking to train, lead and motivate a team - you might not have managed a large team yourself, but you enjoy motivating others to become the best versions of themselves.
- You're naturally organised with stellar written and verbal communication skills.
- You like being busy and have a ‘get stuff done' entrepreneurial spirit. You want to roll up your sleeves and set the standard when the situation demands it.
- You like building things from the ground up - not having a template lets you put your own spin on the answer and push the boundaries of what’s possible. You are excited about trying new things each quarter while keeping a laser-sharp focus on achieving results.
- You're comfortable with numbers and believe in the power of data. Even if you don't have a lot of experience with spreadsheets, you are looking to develop your analytical skillset each day.
Even if you don’t think you tick all the boxes but believe that you have the skills and capabilities to make an impact, we’d love to hear from you! At Zoomo, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunities. We offer you the chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunities for personal development, including:
- You'll get to join the organisation at the top of their game, who are leaders in the micro-mobility industry
- A culture that is genuinely incredible, led by passionate mentors and coaches
- You'll get to play with some of the most advanced technology, in a new frontier of innovation
- Complimentary e-bike rental (subject to availability) + other cool perks
- Monthly team-building events, hosted by our Joy Division club
- An organisation that's making a real impact on climate change
- Salary $60,000 plus potential bonus