We are developing a new class of cost-effective, multi-day energy storage systems that will enable a reliable and fully-renewable electric ...View Company Profile
Form Energy is a U.S. technology and manufacturing company that is developing and commercializing cost-effective multi-day energy storage systems to enable the global electricity system to run on 100% low-cost renewable energy, every day of the year. Driven by Form’s core values of humanity, excellence, and creativity, our team is deeply motivated and inspired to create a better world. We seek to transform the energy landscape and do our part in making the world better for all. We are supported by leading investors who share a common belief that low-cost, multi-day energy storage will be a key enabler of tomorrow’s zero carbon electric system. Role Description
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable associate to join our diverse and discerning finance and accounting team! Specifically, we are looking for someone who is ready for growth in their career and ready to tackle challenges as the company grows and changes. Reporting to the Controller, this role will have unlimited opportunities to improve processes and controls; as well as drive efficiencies throughout the accounts payable and expense reporting processes.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure that invoices are properly entered into the system under the correct vendor with accurate service date, due date, amount due, GL distribution, project and department coding.
- Compare invoice to purchase order to ensure proper authorization of work performed and receiving documentation to ensure receipt of goods prior to payment. For any discrepancies, work cross functionally to resolve purchase order issues.
- For invoices which are past due, perform a root cause analysis to identify why the invoice was not entered and paid timely and communicate to manager any processes to be updated to preempt further past due payments.
- Manage vendor details including onboarding, collection of required documentation / information, regular maintenance, and 1099s at year end in accordance with IRS and state regulations.
- Review and approve expense reports submitted to ensure the charges are allowable in accordance with expense report policy and charged to the correct GL account and department code.
- Reconcile cash and corporate credit cards on a weekly and month end basis to ensure expenses are recorded timely.
- Drive process improvement by consistently identifying challenges and bringing solutions to resolve challenges as the company grows.
- Support ERP implementation project, specifically in procurement and expense report modules and process.
- Keep process documentation up to date as processes change.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Experience with ERP systems
- 2-4 years experience in Accounts Payable processing
- Able to work independently with little instruction and can adapt to change
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Attention to detail and skilled at data entry
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and interpret data
- Experience with OCR
- Ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions and changes in prioritizing tasks
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
#LI-HybridForm Energy is committed to equitable compensation and we offer a generous benefits package to make sure you have the support you need. We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of dependent premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees. We offer a flexible Paid Time Off program and every employee, regardless of gender identity or expression, is eligible for 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. We offer a 401k and all employees are granted stock options. A full listing of our benefits is available on our careers page. At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.