At Lune, we are looking for our first commercial leader to build and scale our sales team. You will be responsible for accelerating our go-to-market and driving growth while helping our customers have a measurable positive impact on the planet. We are on the mission to make every product and service climate positive by default. We are starting by offering the API and software tools for emissions calculations and carbon removal offsetting.
We are a remote-first team with an office in central London. We have raised $4m in seed funding from Crane and leading angel investors, such as the founders of N26, Voi, and OysterHR. If you’re an ambitious sales leader who cares about tackling the climate crisis, we’d love to work with you!
🌱 This role is a unique opportunity to be a core part of Lune’s core team, to have a real impact on our mission and to define and scale the company into the future.
🌎 As we grow, you’ll have the opportunity to take on new responsibilities and help build a great company while tackling the greatest challenge of our time.
What you'll do
- Lead, coach and scale Lune's sales team, building a best-in-class team
- Be accountable for closing new customers, growing revenues, managing day-to-day operations, and scaling the team
- Define and execute a best practice sales process
- Develop both the long-term vision and strategy for the team, and drive progress toward key metrics
- Help navigate and close midsized-large B2B deals across our ideal customer profiles
- Work together with our CEO to identify and build the strategy to go after new customer verticals and geographies
- Work collaboratively across the organisation to help shape Lune’s products and solutions to meet customer needs
You will fit this role if you
- Are enthusiastic about your work and have a can-do attitude
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to deal with ambiguity (and thrive)
- Show resilience and grit in the face of obstacles
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Are passionate about working on an impactful cause
Desirable skills and experience
- 8+ years of commercial experience at a B2B software company
- Track record of building and coaching a high-performance B2B software sales team
- Experience in navigating and closing midsized and large B2B deals
- A track record of overachievement is a plus
What we offer
- Equity, as one of the core team members
- Competitive salary, 2x OTE, uncapped commission
- Health insurance
- Family planning and fertility benefits
- 25 days of holiday
- Quarterly full team get together and offsite
- Flexible working: office in central London, come in when you please, work from anywhere if you like