SINAI is a San Francisco-based technology company focused on transforming the way companies price, analyze and reduce carbon emissions around ...View Company Profile
SINAI’s mission is to provide organizations with the technology necessary to build deep decarbonization strategies. Our tools engage organizations to automate carbon analysis and reporting for their entire operation, transforming the way they interact with their business, value chain, and the environment.
We look for diversity of ideas, talent, and exceptional individuals who are experienced with building new solutions from scratch, are comfortable with making tradeoffs to deliver high-value outcomes, are proactive, take ownership, and enjoy working in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
No prior knowledge of GHG accounting, environmental science, or climate change is required, but we expect you to be a quick and voracious learner.
Come define the category of decarbonization intelligence with us!
About the Role
What it is
It takes a lot of care to bring our large customers onto our platform in a way that supports their urgent decarbonization goals. You will own identifying, defining, planning, tracking, and managing delivery and implementation of large-scale customer onboardings and expansions.
What you’ll be doing
- Being the main point of contact with our critical onboarding and expanding customers
- Leading all aspects of planning, organizing, and managing the onboarding and expansion project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery, including developing project schedules, accounting for dependencies, managing risks, and driving on-time execution with cross-functional team members and stakeholders
- Surfacing and centralizing project status at very broad and very granular levels driving to get deliverables into the customer’s hands
- Communicating broadly and consistently with both customer and internal team leadership and team members
- Identifying project risks and facilitating the team to make trade-offs
- Driving ownership and delegation across complex, interdependent streams of work
- Rapidly understanding each customer’s target outcomes and helping them realize quick time-to-value from their investment in SINAI
- Building repeatable processes for minimizing project toil in the future
Preferred Skills & Experience
NOTE: If you are excited by this opportunity and believe you have the skills and experience to excel at it, but are concerned you don’t meet 100% of the below criteria, please apply anyway.
- 3-5+ years of project management or similar experience, for enterprise software deployments including scope management, issue mitigation, and oversight of project timelines
- Ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps and track measurable progress toward them
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow-up skills
- A consistent track record of establishing and maintaining relationships with the internal team and with all levels of the customer organization including project team members, executive sponsors, & key stakeholders
- A skilled motivator who knows when to push the team harder and when to slow down and celebrate
- A team player who others trust to name the elephant in the room
- Impressively organized, sweats the small stuff, extremely detail-oriented
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-pressure startup environment
- Experience working in agile software development environments
- Familiarity with Jira and Notion a plus
- Having a set of preferred project management tools to recommend also a plus