Carbon Direct is decarbonizing the global economy. What is Carbon Direct?
We are a team of scientists, engineers, and innovators with a shared goal of reducing atmospheric CO2 by scaling carbon management. What do we do?
We operate two distinct businesses:- Advisory & Software: We work with Fortune 500 corporate clients like Microsoft, Shopify, and Alaska Airlines to develop long-term carbon management plans. We’re also building a platform to facilitate the procurement, purchasing, and monitoring of carbon removals, helping make net zero emissions a reality for all businesses.- Investments: We scale the supply of quality removals by investing in high-potential technologies vetted by science-backed sourcing and diligence.
The science is clear: we need to pair CO2 emission reductions with removals to limit global temperatures to 1.5C
, and the time to act is now. Our 40+ leading scientists have expertise in all areas of carbon management, from carbon footprinting to carbon removal procurement, and their insight guides our work.
Our team is data-centric, diverse, and purpose-driven. Join us on one of the greatest journeys of our lifetimes: the transition to net-zero. The RoleWe’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to strategize, develop, and build our digital presence – from email marketing to digital ad campaigns to social media analytics.
- Build, manage, and execute a multichannel digital strategy in partnership with the Content Marketing Manager and Sales team – across our website, SEO/ SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Uncover trends and insights to optimize digital communication, spend, and performance
- Evaluate end-to customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints, identifying key conversion points in the decision journey
- Partner with Sales to develop vertical-focused messaging across owned and earned channels
- Launch integrated SEO/ SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital strategies and marketing campaigns, and evaluate that performance against core business goals
Experience & Purpose
- Has 5+ years experience working as a B2B Digital Marketing Manager
- Skilled in SEO/ SEM, marketing databases, email, social media analytics, and display advertising campaigns
- Experienced in optimizing landing pages and user funnels, developing A/B and multivariate experiments, managing Google AdWords campaigns, and using website analytics tools (like Google Analytics)
- Is purpose-driven and determined to address the climate crisis with science
- A degree (or comparable experience) in environmental management is a plus
Carbon Direct has a flexible, remote-friendly culture and we support our employees with their remote work set-up needs.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, voluntary 401k contributions, paid parental leave, and generous paid time off. Equal Opportunity Employer
Diverse perspectives and experience enhance the way Carbon Direct selects and approaches the climate crisis, as well as the creativity and applicability of Carbon Direct's advisory and investment work.
Carbon Direct is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. We adhere rigorously to our equal employment opportunity policies in connection with all employment decisions, including hiring, compensation and promotion.