Omnidian was founded by solar industry vets and was launched in 2016. Today, Omnidian is responsible for the oversight of ...View Company Profile
Omnidian is building a more sustainable future for the planet. We assure that IoT-enabled distributed energy assets perform at their best through our passionate teams, our innovative technology, and by creating an amazing customer experience. We're a well-funded, growth-stage company offering the potential for enormous impact, both on our products and on the world.
We are headquartered in Seattle, and are a remote first organization.The RoleAs a self-motivated Senior Financial Analyst, you will use your analytical skills to produce insights and identify business opportunities both broad and deep, working across the organization to guide and influence the business. This involves meeting with key stakeholders to determine and articulate goals, gathering, analyzing, and visualizing data, process mapping, and creating reports that support recommendations. This role, reporting to our CFO, is well suited to candidates with great interpersonal and communication skills, strong report writing abilities, an aptitude for analyzing and visualizing data, and great business acumen.
What You’ll do
- Assist in development and ongoing maintenance of financial modeling, valuation, comparable & relative valuation analysis and market-specific analysis (including modeling three-statement integrated financial models and associated valuation outputs / sensitivities)
- Own Omnidian’s pricing models in partnership with Sales and Product stakeholders
- Conduct and model a broad range of corporate finance situations and due diligence for potential transactions.
- Make data accessible and understandable by building dashboards and developing insights for multiple business stakeholders across Finance, Sales, Operations, and Product.
- Drive the development of business cases, financial models, statistical models, KPIs, and ad hoc analyses to support a burgeoning business
Who You Are
- ARTful: accountable, respectful, and transparent
- Bias for action based on an analytical approach
- Experience in establishing effective relationships with business partners: gain an in-depth understanding of their needs to anticipate and deliver beyond their expectations
- Passionate about continuous improvement and best practices
- 5+ years of work experience as a Financial Analyst or similar role.
- 2+ years investment banking/transaction experience preferred
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our customers. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to ensuring our hiring and retention practices, as well as our office culture, reflects this value. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Omnidian is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity in the workplace. We make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to age, ancestry, citizenship, disability, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, political activity or affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.