At Zoomo, we’re pedaling hard for net-Zero, and our vision is to transition every urban delivery mile to light-electric vehicles. The world is shifting to on-demand delivery and we’re providing the wheels to make it happen.
Zoomo is the world’s leading provider of e-bikes for delivery, we’re a fast-growing start-up with operations in the US, UK, France, Spain, Germany , Australia and we’re just getting started.
We’ve raised >US$100m and are a trusted partner to some of the world’s most innovative companies including Uber, Doordash, Gorillas and Getir. And now we’re looking for more passionate self-starters to grow with us.
Expect to join a fast-paced and supportive environment where opportunities are unlimited and your career development is our priority.
This role provides a high level P&C business partnering service to leaders and staff of the Australian & Central teams. Designated P&C Business Partner to lead the Australian & Central teams P&C requirements, providing operational service, guidance and coaching. Be accountable for owning and driving key strategic projects of the P&C team.
- Provide professional, business-focused people & culture services to designated teams (AU and Central) as well as to the wider P&C function and regions where needed
- Provide P&C input to management decisions, projects and business plans
- Provide guidance and support to Managers on performance development, performance improvement and disciplinary matters
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of strategic workforce plans (focusing on capacity, capability, culture and change leadership) that are aligned with business goals and outcomes
- Work with the VP of People & Culture and the Global Head of Talent, to support the identification of critical capabilities required by Zoomo
- Contribute to the development, implementation and evolution of the P&C strategy, working to embed a strategic & integrated approach across the business
- Work in partnership with management teams to identify the people implications of strategic and business plans and related initiatives
- Analyse trends and metrics to recommend the development of solutions, programs and policies
- Provide a range of fit for purpose solutions to enable improvements or new initiatives which lead to efficiencies, enhanced capability, productivity, retention of talent and employment engagement
- Provide advice on the appropriate remuneration and classification of positions
- Assist in the development of succession plans and career pathways across Zoomo
- Contribute to policy development and implementation
- Promote effective ways of working and agree appropriate local-level interventions to maximise opportunities, support change and manage risk
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the allocated stakeholder group(s), their business objectives, challenges, risks and strategic goals
- Build collaborative working relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage work with a continual focus on the impact of decisions and actions on stakeholders
- Measure stakeholder satisfaction to continually improve
- Provide proactive and constructive input in team meetings
- Keep team members informed of relevant issues impacting them or their work and share best practice learning
- Suggest and promote creative ideas and approaches to improve individual and team performance
- Encourage and support others to take on new challenges and opportunities
- Actively develop own capabilities and technical expertise
- Constructively challenge decisions and offer alternatives
- Facilitate the resolution of grievances, complaints or disputes and conduct procedurally appropriate investigations where required
- Contribute to a team culture where all members are valued and recognised for their diverse skill sets
Qualifications & Experience
- 5 - 10 years experience in professional P&C generalist roles in a blended workforce of frontline and office
- Relevant experience in supporting change management and P&C strategies in a similar environment
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or certifications/on the job training
- Practical knowledge of contemporary and progressive P&C practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and decision making skills
- Problem solving skills
- Organisational and project management skills
- Experienced use of HRIS technologies
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders, both at Senior levels and across all employee groups
- Personable nature and personal impact to build strong and positive impressions
- Ability to ‘think on your feet & outside of the box’ to progress difficult/challenging discussion and inspire confidence
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Maturity to deal with ambiguity and sensitive/complex/personal information and issues
- Multi-tasking - ability to work productively and energetically to progress many matters simultaneously in a business and demanding environment
- Ability to work without direct supervision
We move fast and score goals. We seek honest feedback. And we respect the individual. We’ve had explosive growth while building a cash generative business. We’re backed by top tier VC and highly respected angel investors. Now’s the time to join us on our journey to make 2-wheel electric vehicles accessible and affordable for everyone!
At Zoomo, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunities. We offer you the chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunities for personal development, including:
- Attractive base salary plus performance related bonus and share options
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid remote/office work model.
- Tech Allowance for BYO device
- Free Zoomo bike
- Monthly Wellbeing Allowance
- Pet-friendly office at HQ
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals
Zoomo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.