NIO’s mission is to shape a joyful lifestyle by offering premium smart electric vehicles and providing the best user experience. ...View Company Profile
NIO is looking for a Coordinator to join our People Operations team. The People Operations Coordinator will be responsible for working closely with various teams throughout NIO in relation to new hires and existing employees, as well as providing daily operational support to the US People Operations team. Some additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, data management, analytics/reporting, Employee On and Offboarding, audit controls, People Operations events, first point of contact for employee inquiries, special projects etc.
The ideal People Operations Coordinator will take high attention to detail, a critical thinker, and have a proven ability to create and organized processes, supporting People Operations. We are looking for an individual who is highly motivated and self-directed, and is a great team player that is willing to step in whenever needed.
- Plan and facilitate new hires orientation may include full-time, interns and contingent workers.
- Work cross-functionally with recruiting, IT, payroll, and hiring managers to ensure the successful data management and transactions.
- Oversee employment compliance programs, such as posting notices, I-9 program, EEO-1, SOX, etc.
- Respond to employee questions about benefits, policies, etc.
- Generate offer letter agreements for new hires, contractors, and consultants
- Process employee separations, including, managing interviews and formalities across multiple departments/partners.
- Manage Workday employee records data entry, audits and controls, includes but not limited to; employee status changes in partnership with HRIS including org changes, manager changes, salary changes, transfers, promotions, terminations, and leave of absence.
- Partner with external partners, monitoring of Immigration and Relocation administration.
- Partner with Benefits, strong understanding of benefits programs and data management.
About NIO NIO Inc. is a pioneer in China’s premium smart electric vehicle market. Founded in November 2014, NIO’s mission is to shape a joyful lifestyle. NIO aims to build a community starting with smart electric vehicles to share joy and grow together with users. NIO designs, jointly manufactures, and sells smart premium electric vehicles, driving innovations in next-generation technologies in connectivity, autonomous driving, and artificial intelligence. Redefining the user experience, NIO provides users with comprehensive and convenient power solutions, innovative Battery as a Service (BaaS) program, and other user-centric services. NIO began deliveries of the ES8, a 7-seater flagship premium electric SUV, in China in June 2018, and its variant, the 6-seater ES8, in March 2019. NIO officially launched the ES6, a 5-seater high-performance premium electric SUV, in December 2018 and began deliveries of the ES6 in June 2019. NIO officially launched the EC6, a 5-seater premium electric coupe SUV, in December 2019 and began deliveries of the EC6 in September 2020.Equal Employment Opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience of progressively increasing human resources experience
- Advanced Excel and Workday knowledge
- ADP knowledge a plus
- Proactive and energetic approach to projects
- Effective oral and written communication
- Proficient computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, including Excel as well as demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping
- Ability to work effectively in an open, highly dynamic environment
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and integrity
- Knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws and procedures
NIO is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law. NIO US is an E-Verify employer.