Completely autonomous in complex environments
Zoox is driving autonomously in ways that no one else has shown. We are driving in ...View Company Profile
Please Note: This role will have a flexible, hybrid schedule.
The Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of EHS standards to help the company meet regulatory requirements and to keep employees, contractors, and visitors safe.
- Handle COVID intake calls with Zoox employees and contractors
- Talk through symptoms, testing requirements, and guidelines for return to work
- Determine close contacts and contact them to provide guidance
- Track cases and document status with associated follow up actions needed
- Schedule follow up discussions with current cases
- Escalate any issues or performance deviations to the Zoox EHS manager
- Background in a field that handles confidential information strongly preferred (i.e. HR, Legal, medical records reviewer, etc.)
- Good communications skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Experience with Google Suite applications
- Ability to work on weekends
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR
have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier
of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.About Zoox
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.Follow us on LinkedInA Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.