Macro-Eyes is a venture-backed technology company shifting supply and demand networks to respond precisely to what will come next, rather than ...View Company Profile
Macro-Eyes is recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to build infrastructure which powers our AI products. Your work will streamline and support internal processes and bring updates to production in a timely and seamless manner. You will build infrastructure from the ground up in a reproducible and repeatable way with a special emphasis on data security. Your success will result in scaling life-changing solutions for the world’s most vulnerable populations.
The DevOps Engineer will collaborate with Engineering and Machine Learning Operations teams to identify data and release pipelines suitable for automation. You will further collaborate with your peers on the team to design, define and implement the solution.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop, build and deploy cloud infrastructure
- Primary focus on data security
- Create performant and efficient deployments
- Collaborate with Engineering and MLops team to align on solutions
- Follow best-practices (security, test coverage, performance)
- Avoid technical debt, identify inefficiencies and propose improvements
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and code collaboration platforms
- Proficient understanding of IaaC frameworks, Terraform is a plus
- Proficient understanding of DevOps tools
- Strong self-motivation and self-management
- Ability to work in fully remote setting
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
WE’RE EXCITED IF YOU ALSO HAVE THESE CAPABILITIES:
- Experience working with teams using Agile development processes.
- Experience with international donor-funded projects.