Circuit is looking for a motivated, energetic, and forward-thinking person based in Southern California to join our team. The Regional Operations Manager will oversee all Operations across Southern California with Area Operations Managers as direct reports, and will report directly to the COO of the Company. This candidate is expected to accomplish department objectives by managing staff: planning, executing, forecasting, and reporting on a frequent basis.
Since 2011 we have worked closely with forward thinking municipalities and some of the world’s top brands to build an innovative first/last-mile transportation service that’s given over 6m rides. We are poised to grow fast and the team we are building we expect to be a big part of that growth.
By offering all-electric shuttles in densely populated areas, we’re making a positive impact on our communities every day. Our growth has allowed us to expand on our core product to also provide zero emissions, last mile deliveries.
Job Description (including but not limited to)
● Accomplish results by managing and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, productivity, and compliance standards
● Accomplish financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
● Establish strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes
● Manage and oversee hiring (and promotion) of all Managers and Supervisors
● Manage all Driver Ambassadors: onboarding, driving continuous engagement with recent hires, overseeing all training, pushing quarterly expectations, etc.
● Perform daily check-ins with all locations; enforce reporting from managers and supervisors
● Review daily records of rides, reports, and inspections
● Oversee all management processes/form submissions via our platforms
● Oversee and track upcoming & ongoing campaigns
● Manage the local fleet: weekly audits of Fleetio with the fleet teams, escalate maintenance needs, oversee fleet movements
● Work directly with Sales and Partner Success team to fulfill client needs
Applicant Skills & Qualifications
● Analytically minded
● Results driven
● Entrepreneurial spirit
● Detail oriented and willing to be hands on
● Familiarity with Google Workspace (gmail, drive, cal, etc.), Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, Slack, Homebase, Fleetio
Location: Southern California - Applicants must be located in San Diego County, Orange County or Los Angeles County