- Your mission at Climeworks is to support the financing efforts to enable the scale-up of our plants and the overall Carbon Dioxide Removal (CDR) market.
- You co-develop, modify and enhance financial models that form the backbone of financing efforts and management decisions.
- You support with the evaluation of financing opportunities and preparation of sound and concise content for negotiations and funding applications.
- You contribute to successfully deliver on various operational tasks within the Corporate Finance mandate, such as pricing or reporting for the board and investors.
- You work closely with our finance, policy and project development team and act as a role model for Climeworks’ core values.
- You are motivated to join us for 3-12 months (extension possible).
- You have completed or are close to completing a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or a related field; previous work experience in finance (corporate or startup) is a plus.
- You are curious about new technologies and working in the finance department of a growing startup that strives for global market-leadership in an emerging industry.
- You can grasp and evaluate complex issues holistically.
- You have strong numerical skills and possess a high attention to detail.
- You have a very good understanding of finance concepts, are experienced in (financial) modelling and proficient in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are proactive, show ownership for your tasks and feel comfortable to work in an entrepreneurial environment and frequently interacting with key decision makers.
- You are fluent in English – German knowledge is a plus.
What we offer:
- Fast-growing start-up with enormous personal growth opportunities and possibility to contribute to an evolving finance function.
- Flexible, remote and part-time working possible. Offices in central Oerlikon, close to Zurich city.
- Boot-camp and yoga- on our roof-top when the weather allows.
- Frequent team events, ski-weekends, get-togethers and more.
- Working with fun and passionate people.
- Employee options share plan for permanent employees.
Have we caught your interest? Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.