ClimatePartner is a solution provider for corporate climate action: We combine individual consulting with a cloud-based software that is unique ...View Company Profile
What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of our Marketing & Communications team in Munich, where we come up with creative ways to spread the word on sustainability through different media channels and to motivate audiences to act now.
- You will help us keep the marketing guide for our customers up to date and continuously improve it
- You create further marketing materials in cooperation with the team
- You do research on the topic of climate protection
- You independently take over administrative tasks in this context
- You support the creation of printed materials, for example business cards
- You organize the ordering and internal distribution of merchandising articles
- You gain insight into climate protection communication
Who you are
- You are enrolled in a current degree program - we are open for all fields
- You are enthusiastic about the topic of climate protection
- You like to take responsibility for projects and tasks and drive them forward independently
- You ideally have some experience in marketing or communications
- You have a good command of German and English
Why you should join us
Purpose: We are a fast-growing company, and we remain true to our vision - working together to take effective climate action and improve lives. ClimatePartner has long established itself as a leading solutions provider for corporate climate action in Europe and the US.
Culture: Our lively, international employee culture is based on trust, infused by fun, and characterized by openness, allowing for a wide range of perspectives. Regular internal meetings and social events help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect.
Location: Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily reachable by all modes of transportation.
Flexibility: We recognize that flexibility is important to achieving a healthy work-life balance. Hybrid work models and our family-friendly workplace help you do this.
Benefits: We offer attractive holiday and compensation packages, as well as various benefits for sports, food, mobility, health and community.
Personal development: Our comprehensive onboarding program ensures that you are integrated thoroughly into our team, while regular training, feedback sessions, and coaching opportunities help your continual personal growth and development.
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
your latest CV
a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Antonia Inkoferer (firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 89 1222875-1187) from Talent Acquisition.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/careers.
We look forward to your application!