Atomo is a cutting-edge, Seattle-based, food-tech startup confronting the climate crisis by reinventing coffee for tomorrow. Founded in 2019, with offices in the heart of Seattle, Atomo is a place for innovative, creative, committed people to come together, learn from one another and leave this planet better than we found it. We have already reverse-engineered the coffee bean—producing outstanding cold brew coffee with over 90% reduction in both water and carbon footprints—and have even bigger plans for the future. Join us to help shape the future of coffee!
At Atomo we believe that everyone has a critical role to play in how we change the future. We believe in Empowering Innovation through continuous learning while also honoring coffee traditions. We believe in being Stewards of the Planet by leading through example in everything we do and putting the planet over profits. We believe in Building Community by fostering an environment of psychological safety and always striving for a team of “we”. And we are committed to delivering an exceptional and Premium Quality product and experience, every single time. Atomo Prioritizes Safety on a daily basis in order to promote a positive safety culture.
Atomo is looking for an All-Star Content Creator/Production Designer to join Atomo Coffee’s growth team. This creative position will work both collaboratively and individually to develop, execute, and deliver marketing assets that push the brand, evolve design, and engage the consumer. You are highly efficient and understand the importance as well as excitement of working in a start-up environment, which includes wearing many hats. You will collaborate with- and report directly to the Director of Design.
What You’ll Do
● 2-5 years of production design experience at an in-house marketing and/or
● Mac computer programs: Illustrator, inDesign, with a mastery of
clipping-masks, color grading and retouching in Photoshop.
● Ability to develop concepts and execute brand standards across all of our
● Expert in creating presentation decks in Keynote and PowerPoint
● An online portfolio that displays solid graphic design skills with a keen eye for
typography, composition, color and layout to pixel-level attention to detail.
● Excellent organization and decision-making skills.
● Takes direction and feedback well.
● An optimistic can-do attitude.
● You are a wizard at creating rad photo and video content for Instagram and
other social platforms
● Familiarity with backend of CMS or Shopify Platform
● Bachelors or relevant degree in Design preferred
Skills and Qualifications:
● Complete knowledge of the print process, from concept through execution
● Bad-ass in the creation of social asset deliverables
● Ability to iterate creative layout options from a thumbnail sketch
● Maintain and update our brand book
● Organize and maintain our digital asset library
● Prioritize and manage daily/weekly workload
● Help the Creative team workflow process run smoothly and find innovative
ways to enhance it.
● Develop and nurture relationships with in-house colleagues—operating as a
positive agent for improving collaboration and internal communications.
● Work from creative direction to establish a high standard of excellence for
every piece of content produced, paying close attention to all the details while
continually honing the process
Pay Range: DOE $75-85k + Equity
Benefits: Generous PTO, Holidays, Medical-, Dental-, Vision- and Life- Insurance. Personal + Professional Development Program.