We're Twelve, a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning ...View Company Profile
Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
The IT Operations Engineer will be responsible for managing core IT operations and support services. This person will lead an extended support team and will manage multiple vendors in a rapidly growing company.
The IT Operations Engineer will take end-to-end ownership of the IT operations function, including escalated user issues and troubleshooting, oversight of managed service providers, identification of root cause and implementation of issue prevention solutions. This role will have the unique opportunity to mature IT support processes and create, document and implement standard IT procedures, while acting as an escalation point.
What you will do
- Diagnose and resolve escalated technical hardware and software issues, taking ownership of issue resolution, researching solutions as required for 2nd and 3rd line support
- Act as an interface for IT to users and encourage IT and Security best practices in the organization
- Manage, troubleshoot, and support video conferencing technologies including conference room audio/visual equipment and software.
- Manage, provision and deprovision user accounts and application access using directory services and SSO for internal customers and collaborators
- Business productivity application configuration and simple workflow creation
- Support all Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Linux, Office 365, desktops, and laptops at the organization including user, lab and virtual machines
- Administer help desk systems, mature incident management procedures, track and report on help desk KPI’s
- Oversee managed service providers executing all IT operations
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Lead IT hardware procurement
Who you are
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Proficiency in Windows 10, Windows Server, MacOS, Linux, LAMP Admin, Office 365, MS Teams, Okta, Microsoft Office, and other standard enterprise applications
- Excellent customer service, team attitude and interpersonal skills
- Experience with IT troubleshooting, PC imaging, troubleshooting PC and lab hardware, installing software, and setting up/configuring mobile devices
- Basic scripting experience preferred (e.g., PowerShell)
- Teleconferencing, audio/visual systems support experience a plus
- Strong relationship management, customer service, and communication skills both verbal and written to a wide range of end users including Executives.
- Strong analytical, technical leadership and organizational skills
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to work with us but don't see a current opening that fits your background? Email us at email@example.com.