Redaptive makes buildings more efficient one saved kilowatt hour at a time. We are breaking down the barriers to portfolio-wide ...View Company Profile
Redaptive is searching for a talented Project Manager to drive installation projects on our Redaptive Technology team. In this role you will be responsible for managing meter installation projects from kick-off to close-out for some of our most valued clients.
The Project Manager will engage with our clients and installation vendors to deploy our metering solution and other similar technologies to deliver Efficiency, Energy and Data as a Service through Redaptive’s wide array of offerings. Through both standard PM methodologies and a flexible, customer-centric approach to getting things done, our PMs manage metering in electric, water and gas and manage the client throughout the process.
This role reports to our Director of Field Operations.
- Manage portfolios of work as the customer’s trusted point of contact
- Oversee, manage and direct metering projects from beginning to end
- Review and monitor in-depth project metrics then make and implement solutions to address shortfalls.
- Manage and mitigate risks and ensure quality standards are met
- Evaluate, hire and manage Installation Contractors
- Manage budget and deliverables
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- 5+ years working at a General Contractor company, Mechanical Contractor company, in construction management or in a role deploying technology in the field
- Bachelors, mechanical engineering or construction management preferred or relevant experience
- PMP or similar certifications and proven working experience in technology deployment or similar role preferred
- Experience with project management software packages such as Microsoft projects, Jira, Salesforce/SightTracker
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver with an ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Able to evaluate and respond to change orders from contractors
- Ability to travel up to 20% to visit sites and customers as needed
- Excellent attention to detail, able to handle large quantities of information and keep it organized
- Excels in a fast-paced startup environment, competent and reliable in conflict and crisis management, good time-management skills and able to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, great attitude, willing, and thoughtful
- Have an ergonomically correct and functional work-from-home workstation set up; amenable to working from home for the foreseeable future
Permanent Authorization in the US is required at this time.
About Redaptive Inc.
- Equity plan participation
- Company-subsidized benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: healthcare and dependent care
- Immediately-vested 6% 401(k) match
- Monthly internet and cell phone allowance
- Flexible Time Away
- Fully remote-within-USA work environment with occasional in-person get togethers
- Volunteer activities
- Expected annual salary: $88,000 (subject to adjustment for relevant experience, skills, geo location)
- Annual at-target bonus: minimum 10% of salary depending on level of role
- Monthly Virtual Happy Hour
Redaptive is the leading Energy-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, and Evergy Ventures.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.This employer participates in E-Verify.CCPA Notice for California Job Applicants