SMART MOBILITY FOR THE MODERN WORLD:
Lime is founded on a simple idea that all communities deserve access to smart, affordable ...View Company Profile
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me
Lime already has the largest and most valuable user-base in micro-mobility. Now, we’re looking for a seasoned consumer marketing manager to help extend that lead even further.
The Growth Marketing Manager will lead the implementation of our global rider education and compliance campaigns. Your mandate will be to influentiate positive rider behavior and to provide riders with all the information needed to comply with local regulations.
To be successful you will have to create a series of campaigns that can be easily scalable and also customizable. You’ll also need to deliver great execution and partner deeply with product, local GMs, legal, government relations and other cross-functional partners. Measuring campaigns success and constant evolution is a key part of this role. You should be extremely comfortable with constant A/B testing, data analysis and quickly adapting campaigns based on results.
If you’re passionate about Lime's mission and micro mobility; you want to see cities transform to becoming people-centric and less polluted, we want to talk to you!
For this role we are open for various locations in Europe.
What You'll Do:
- Own all rider education campaigns to provide riders with all the information needed to ride safe and legally in each region.
- Identify key metrics to measure the efficiency of each campaign in each region. Utilize them to continually evolve all campaigns and influence rider behavior.
- Constantly liaise with local operations, government relations and other XFN stakeholders to understand the ever-changing micro mobility regulatory landscape and adapt campaigns accordingly.
- Use analytics to identify opportunities, forecast performance, and measure results.
- Utilize Braze and other tools to create, execute and measure all rider education campaigns.
- Guard and enhance Lime’s brand in all rider touchpoints.
- 2+ years of experience in delivering multi-channel data-driven campaigns using marketing automation tools (Braze preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage and align internal stakeholders and write copy.
- Analytical expertise, fluency in A/B testing.
- Track record of thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience working across cultures and time zones in a remote environment
- Great at working cross-functionally with local GMs, brand, government relations and others.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban micro-mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Company Funded Fertility/Family Forming Benefits.
- Unlimited Lime Vehicle use.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.