Full Harvest Technologies, Inc.
At Full Harvest, we are defining how technology is used to solve one of the world's largest problems food waste. ...View Company Profile
Full Harvest is a high-growth, VC-backed AgTech startup solving food waste (Forbes’ Top 25 Innovative AgTech Startups). We are the first B2B marketplace connecting farms with food & beverage businesses to sell ugly and surplus produce that would have otherwise gone to waste. We recently raised an $8.5 million Series A, led by Spark Capital, and are using the investment to rapidly grow our team. Are you up to the challenge of helping solve one of the world's largest problems of food waste?
We are looking for a Sr Product Manager to take ownership of the roadmap, which will span projects that range from web, mobile, operations, sales, support, and finance. You’ll optimize the buyer and seller experience with farms and buyers to create a seamless experience and stay closely in tune with their needs and feedback.
Your performance is measured both by the impact on the company’s overall objectives, your ability to build and lead a cohesive, high-performing team and ability to clearly understand and create solutions for customers’ needs. You will work closely with the Executive team and Engineering, Sales, and Operations teams.
- A passion for the Full Harvest vision and a desire to leave a positive impact on the planet
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager developing and shipping successful products.
- You’ve got all the baseline PM responsibilities on lockdown: creating clear specifications, wireframing, prioritizing and organizing sprints, managing your team’s workflow, analyzing and occasionally pulling data.
- You have solid design sense, both aesthetically and in terms of the user’s experience as they move through your product.
- Ability to manage multiple product lines simultaneously throughout the software development lifecycle.
- You love talking to users and have experience with user and usability testing.
- Data-driven and strong knowledge of analytics tools
- B2B or SaaS professional experience
- Strong technical background: Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, or related field a plus.
- Experience working with marketplaces that have scaled successfully through rapid growth a huge plus
- Food or agriculture industry experience a plus
- Transportation / logistics / shipping experience a plus
- A Self-starter personality with strong problem solving skills
- Lead product and design of our disruptive agriculture B2B marketplace
- Oversee the strategy and planning for the entire product lifecycle including defining the product vision, gathering and prioritizing product requirements and creating customer feedback loops
- Collaborate with our executive and leadership team to solidify our vision and product execution
- Create clear and concise written communications whether it’s product requirements documents, narratives, user stories, or product announcement
- Roll up your sleeves and get deep into core PM duties while setting sights on recruiting, training, and developing a world-class product team
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop technical requirements and to define, build and maintain products critical to growth, engagement and retention
- Work with customers and all customer-facing organizations to plan and prioritize features and feature requests
- Help the company plan and strategize quarterly and annual tech objectives and KPIs
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape and evaluate market trends to inform improved product development
- Develop comprehensive go-to-market strategies for impactful product launches and regional expansion
What We Offer:
- A fun, challenging environment that will give you the opportunity to significantly grow and learn
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- In-Office Lunch several days a week
Full Harvest is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.