Love what OpenEarth Foundation is doing and want to be part of the team, but don't see a best fit position available? Climate Solutions-Putting Our Planet FirstOpen Earth Foundation is a California-based research and deployment non-profit developing open innovative technology to increase planetary resilience and avoid a catastrophic climate crisis. We are a diverse international team, working with a network of collaborators and partners globally (from the United Nations to cutting-edge startups) and always ready to have fun saving the world. We are building open infrastructure for the Paris Agreement, energy finance, biodiversity tracking, and impact solutions at the intersection of emergent technologies (ML, blockchain, Web3 technologies, IoT devices) and climate innovations. We have funding, a network of international partners and a team of experts focused on Earth systems and digital innovation. Now we need Digital Avengers to help us on our planetary mission.Your mission, should you choose to accept it: Collaborate, participate or generate changes in the transition towards technology for good as we push the needle forward in climate action. Join us in our mission to provide practical and effective solutions through open collaboration, emerging technologies and systems thinking approaches to scale planetary resilience. We are an internationally remote team, but we value time zones closer to Pacific Time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of management internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (additional languages a plus)
- Trustworthiness and a strong code of ethics.
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to identify needs, multitask and balance competing priorities in a dynamic team.
- Capacity to work independently, flexibly and remotely/virtually or in-office setting as well as a willingness to work flexible or extended hours.
- Ability to embrace new challenges, take ownership and initiative as a key team player.
Compensation and benefits
- Our position's compensation are commensurate with experience.
- Open Earth offers a health insurance stipend, a competitive PTO plan that includes:, paid holidays and paid sick leave
- You will work remotely within a dynamic and international environment
- You will join us in our annual team retreat to celebrate our yearly wins
Please use this opportunity to tell us about your work experience and why you think you would be a good fit for OpenEarth Foundation. Apply by submitting your resume AND a cover letter, it is your opportunity to highlight why you feel you would be a great addition to the team. We look forward to hearing from you!