- Your mission at Climeworks is to maintain and develop testing facilities ensuring their reliable operation to support the Climeworks vision.
- You develop and optimize new and existing testing facilities working in close collaboration with internal and external partners to design and build new test facilities.
- You plan, organize and coordinate test activities in the context of product development incl. developing test specifications and assure reproducible tests.
- You facilitate fast testing and validation of new technology ideas and concepts delivering reliable results and striving for measurement excellency.
- You enable testing of new sorbent / process concepts and new hardware components.
- You are responsible for the commissioning, validation, operation and maintenance of the new and existing testing facilities.
- You hold a BSc/MSc/PhD degree in process engineering or a related engineering discipline.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in process engineering and a good knowledge in testing.
- You have expertise in fluid mechanics plus thermodynamics and of testing process design on a small and medium scale.
- You have the ability to work with unknown or lacking information bringing high flexibility and/or adaptability.
- You have excellent communication and organization skills.
- You are independent, reliable and you have a structured way of working.
- You are fluent in English and any German knowledge is a plus.
What we offer: High flexibility in time and place to work, the possibility staying abroad and great teamspirit with hiking and ski weekends. Have we caught your interest? Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.