Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. ...View Company Profile
About the Role: Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history. The Senior Finance Systems Business Analyst will serve as the subject matter expert for financial systems and a business partner for the finance and accounting organization. You will be internally guiding the project for implementing an ERP rollout and supporting the day-to-day operations and strategic direction for financial systems. Come join a team where you can make a difference ensuring the inner workings and tools of the company run smoothly.We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- With an initial focus on guiding an ERP implementation, guide, identify, and solve issues arising from rolling out a new ERP.
- Create and develop new reporting solutions, provide reporting and dashboards with Looker and ERP integration
- Maintain data integrity within ERP and other connected systems
- Develop and maintain customizations for applications to support Finance & Accounting
- Provide IT/Tech support to ERP users and business partners
- Maintain documentation for ERP, integrations and other customizations
What we value:
- Previous quantifiable experience in technical support, specifically Service Desk workflows - preferably Second Level
- Cross functional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A deep desire to grow and contribute to the success of others
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.