ClimatePartner is a solution provider for corporate climate action: We combine individual consulting with a cloud-based software that is unique ...View Company Profile
What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of our Carbon Offset & Green Energy Services (COGES) team in Munich, where we support our clients in selecting or developing certified, high-quality projects to offset their unabated emissions.
- You will be part of our Carbon Offset & Green Energy Services team
- You will be responsible to conduct and further develop project risk and quality screenings for carbon offset projects
- You as well facilitate relevant counterparty background checks on financial integrity, sanctioned parties screening etc.
- Hence, you actively contribute to enable the organization to take conscious (investment / sourcing) decisions
- You will contribute to and develop fact check reports when needed
- You actively develop measures and drive the streamlining of processes and tools for risk management,
- You will be providing guidance on risk management at company level, including actively educating the organization on risk management measures
Who you are
- You have successfully completed a Degree in the field of agricultural, environmental, forestry science/economics or low-carbon energy
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in sourcing, project development, quality management or risk management for carbon offset projects
- You have at least two years of professional experience and have high quality standards with regards to work results
- You are adaptable and can see yourself evolve in a quickly growing organizational structure
- You have critical thinking when it comes to do online research and draw conclusions based on facts
- You are eager to build cases and develop argumentation
- You are a fast learner, good at information screening and abstraction
- You can work independently, structured and carefully and are always eager to learn and try out new ways of doing things
- You are confident in using MS Office products
- You have a very good command of German and English. Another language in desirable
Why you should join us
Purpose: We are a fast-growing company, and we remain true to our vision - working together to take effective climate action and improve lives. ClimatePartner has long established itself as a leading solutions provider for corporate climate action in Europe and the US.
Culture: Our lively, international employee culture is based on trust, infused by fun, and characterized by openness, allowing for a wide range of perspectives. Regular internal meetings and social events help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect.
Location: Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily reachable by all modes of transportation.
Flexibility: We recognize that flexibility is important to achieving a healthy work-life balance. Hybrid work models and our family-friendly workplace help you do this.
Benefits: We offer attractive holiday and compensation packages, as well as various benefits for sports, food, mobility, health and community.
Personal development: Our comprehensive onboarding program ensures that you are integrated thoroughly into our team, while regular training, feedback sessions, and coaching opportunities help your continual personal growth and development.
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Antonia Inkoferer
, +49 89 1222875-1187) from Talent Acquisition.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/careers
We look forward to your application!