SINAI is a San Francisco-based technology company focused on transforming the way companies price, analyze and reduce carbon emissions around ...View Company Profile
About the Position
SINAI Technologies is looking for entry-level professionals who are looking for an opportunity to grow together with our company. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your sales skills, business expertise, and gain a broad experience in various aspects of sales, operations, and sustainability.
The Sales Intern must be energetic, self-motivated, organized, and hardworking with excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills. The ideal candidate will be able to support the sales team's efforts to hit quota, manage multiple assignments/projects simultaneously, and support the overall growth and evolution of SINAI through process refinement and adherence.
Sales Intern responsibilities are:
- Build sales presentations for different industries or prospective customers
- Translate presentations, blog posts, and sales collaterals
- Research competitors prices, products, and marketing initiatives in the LATAM market
- Engage with prospects and clients to arrange appointments for sales presentations
- Assist the sales team in daily activities such as follow-ups, cross-selling, and up-selling ideas, and channel sales support
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending reaching our connecting directly with clients
- Take ownership of various administrative duties that are required to keep the sales team compliant and in line with company procedures
- Participate in and contribute to strategic discussions and decisions with the sales team
- Support the Sales Engineer team in building custom product demonstration
- Commit to continuous learning in sustainability and climate change
Necessary skills include:
- Ability to translate a sophisticated message and complex solution into a compelling story and articulate the value of technology in a complex industry
- Talent in clear and professional communication through compelling storytelling
- Proven to be a self-motivated, process-oriented team player who is able to thrive in an unstructured environment and can prioritize to meet the organization’s immediate needs
- Ability to work under pressure, stay focused and organized in a high-growth startup environment
- Is coachable and willing to implement feedback
- Comfortable learning and leveraging various productivity and communication software tools and staying engaged with an international team in a remote environment
Candidate requirements are:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a business, marketing, and/or sustainability discipline is preferable
- Professional fluency in both English and Portuguese (Spanish is a bonus)
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Alignment with SINAI's mission, passionate about solving climate change
SINAI is a San Francisco-based technology company focused on transforming the way companies measure, price, and analyze carbon emissions globally. We enable global organizations with complex supply chains to achieve their net-zero goals through carbon reduction strategies. Funded by leading investors in sustainability, the company is led by a trailblazing team of entrepreneurs and software engineers focused on solving global climate change.
Our market is massive; only 21% of companies currently have a net-zero pledge, and of those that do, many do not yet have a plan to turn this ambition into action. As climate change accelerates, so will the number of commitments and the need to achieve them. SINAI's platform enables teams to identify their optimal decarbonization pathway and achieve net-zero.
SINAI's mission is to provide organizations with the technology necessary to build deep decarbonization strategies. Our tools engage organizations to automate carbon analysis and reporting for their entire operation, transforming the way they interact with their business, value chain, and the environment.