What you will do
We strive to improve lives – today and tomorrow.
Climate change is one of the greatest challenges humanity has ever faced. For global warming to remain below 1.5°C, the United Nations have set a clear goal: zero emissions (climate neutrality) until 2050.
To achieve this, we all need to change our behavior rapidly. We help both, companies and individuals to calculate and reduce their carbon footprint and offset unavoidable emissions. Thus, we enable them to become climate neutral and make their contribution to reach the 1.5°C target.
By doing this, we direct funds towards the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and support people and wildlife in developing countries. In the digital product, our main challenges are
How We Work
- Creating innovative user-centered products which support our customers across their whole climate action journey
- Delivering fitting solutions fast and consistently reacting to feedback whilst keeping our eyes on the vision.
- Juggling the demands of our inhouse users with what our B2B customers need across a wide range of industries
We work in cross-functional and autonomous teams that co-create software solutions and take ownership from idea to impact.
As product operations lead you support these teams with everything that happens after delivery. Ensuring users are trained and aware of the changes coming, generating insights from data, setting up and optimizing support processes, fostering feedback from stakeholders and users. You bring it all together for the teams to have it at their fingertips and base their decisions on it.
We shape the way we work around principles like candid feedback, data-driven and co-creation. Based on these principles you gather and share best practices and help us to continuously optimize our product operations.
We work in co-located teams, and we also offer a hybrid work environment. We are idealists concerning our purpose, pragmatists with regards to getting stuff done and colleagues when it comes to reaching common goals or having an afterwork beer. We value everyone’s life outside of work and go at a sustainable pace.
Who you are
- You have at least three years of professional experience as a Product Owner of digital products
- You start with the user and know how to drive KPIs through satisfying user needs
- You know how to handle diverse stakeholders
- You always try to understand and reconcile different perspectives
- You love the challenges of a complex B2B product
- Agile is more than a buzz word for you and you know what is needed of a PO in an agile environment
- You know how to motivate and guide a team
- You co-create solutions for the best possible result
- You enjoy a fast-changing environment
- You know how to digitise processes without just recreating the offline world
- You have excellent communication skills in English
Why you should join us
Purpose: We are a fast-growing company, and we remain true to our vision - working together to take effective climate action and improve lives. ClimatePartner has long established itself as a leading solutions provider for corporate climate action in Europe and the US.
Culture: Our lively, international employee culture is based on trust, infused by fun, and characterized by openness, allowing for a wide range of perspectives. Regular internal meetings and social events help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect.
Location: Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily reachable by all modes of transportation.
Flexibility: We recognize that flexibility is important to achieving a healthy work-life balance. Hybrid work models and our family-friendly workplace help you do this.
Benefits: We offer attractive holiday and compensation packages, as well as various benefits for sports, food, mobility, health and community.
Personal development: Our comprehensive onboarding program ensures that you are integrated thoroughly into our team, while regular training, feedback sessions, and coaching opportunities help your continual personal growth and development.
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Julia Wolf
, +49 89 1222875- 1264) from Talent Acquisition.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/careers
We look forward to receiving your application!