Meet Zoomo. The evolution of Bolt Bikes. Zoomo is the world's leader for utility e-bikes and after market servicing, built ...View Company Profile
At Zoomo, our vision is to decarbonise the last mile delivery space. If you have used Gorillas or Getir delivery, chances are they came to you on our Zoomo bikes!
Expect to join a fast-paced and supportive environment where opportunities are big and career development important. Zoomers represent over 20 nationalities and our leadership team originates from 8 different cultural backgrounds. You could be working with an ex-scuba instructor and master bakers on one day and an ex-professional basketball player and a rave enthusiast on another. If there is something different about you, you will fit right in.
At Zoomo we seek people who are fun, energetic, customer friendly and hard working. We’re looking for a customer obsessed problem solver. The Sales Assistant / Front of House role is exceptionally important; you’re the face of Zoomo directly representing Zoomo to customers. You are a sales person with a love of bikes and a passion for customer service.
- Meeting sales goals by selling our products to riders
- Our data is important! Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Continuously looking on how to improve processes and procedures within the store
- Ensure our riders have an awesome and seamless in-person support experience
- Walk riders through the on-boarding process and all safety requirements
- Help existing riders troubleshoot any issues they experience with our e-bikes
- Stay on top of new Zoomo policies, procedures, and programs that affect riders
- Provide accurate information to customers (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Cross-sell products
- Be our customers' biggest advocate, making sure you provide an excellent customer experience to the Zoomo rider.
- Provide support to the Store Manager in several actions that are required.
We require candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
- Previous experience in a Retail or customer service facing environment.
- Great communication skills (bonus points for other languages including Hindi, Gujarati, Tamil, Kannada, Bengali, Oriya, Telugu, Marathi, Rajasthani, Nepali)
- You’re competitive and have a track record in meeting sales targets: you don’t just hit targets, you exceed them
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask at once while paying close attention to the customers needs
- Able to identify, solve issues and take ownership to resolve them
- Capable of building trusting relationships with customers and suppliers
- Flexibility to work various shifts on a rotating rota.
- Experience in mobility, micro mobility or with e-bikes is a plus
- You’re willing and enthusiastic about selling our product to potential riders
- Inquisitive - infectiously curious, thoughtful and happy to question the status-quo
- Has fun and enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
At Zoomo, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunities. We offer you the chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunities for personal development, including:
- A Basic Salary of £23,000
- Monthly Social Events with our teams
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals
Zoomo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.