cKinetics ( www.cKinetics.com) is a mission driven Sustainability Insight, Innovation & Capital Advisory Firm. We are amongst the largest boutique ...View Company Profile
- Do you have a demonstrated passion as relates to Sustainability issues and carbon markets?
- Do you have a knack of connecting dots from seemingly unconnected data-sets?
- Do you enjoy engaging people in leadership positions?
If you answered “yes” to all three, please read on!
cKinetics is looking for an emerging leader, who would be at the vanguard of understanding how the carbon markets are evolving.
The candidate would be part of the CaliforniaCarbon team, a division of cKinetics, which provides business intelligence and analytics in carbon and clean fuels markets.
The person would engage existing and prospective customers of cKinetics in the carbon market space, with a goal of understanding their needs and ensuring that the firm’s services/ products cater to those needs. This would be measured through client retention rates and increased usage of the carbon analytics platform.
The person would be curious who reviews and analyzes data on how customers are using the services. She/he would have good communication and account management skills to engage senior leadership. She/he would also manage a team and get them to become evangelists for the clients within the firm.
She/ he would present at industry forums, where we are frequently invited and share the insights and forecasts that we develop for carbon markets.
The role envisages the following activities:
- Engaging clients and their leadership to understand/ anticipate their needs in carbon markets
- Owning the customer journey and informing product roadmap design/ development
- Analyzing client engagement by reviewing information on how clients engage with the firm’s content. Developing dashboards and measures on client utilization of the product(s)- identifying gaps and areas of change/ enhancement
- Presenting at industry fora and conferences (and would require the person to understand the ins and outs of carbon markets)
- Organizing meets for clients around specific topics of their interest across cities in US and Europe
- Managing a team that supports customer data analysis, customer support and client operations. Will involve using a CRM and other tools
- Working closely with the product development teams to enhance the carbon market offerings
- You are operating in carbon markets (or looking to do so) and are looking for a role that requires leadership and responsibility
- You are inherently curious
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to interact and collaborate with professionals
You must have
- MBA, or a Masters Degree, or a post graduate degree that can be leveraged in carbon markets
- 7+ years of work experience in areas such as consulting analytics, environmental commodities, energy trading, etc. Carbon markets experience is a significant plus
- Ability to present and discuss their research and findings to a high-level audience and industry experts
- Excellent English writing skills and the ability to articulate analytical thought in an easily comprehensible manner
If you are interested, please write to us with a resume and also include a note on why you fit the profile. Email us at: Recruiteam@ckinetics.com
cKinetics (www.cKinetics.com) is a mission driven Sustainability Insight, Innovation & Capital Advisory Firm. We are amongst the largest boutique Sustainability advisory firms globally. We work with businesses, investors, industry groups as well as thought leaders to continually generate market insight and catalyze change. With offices in New Delhi, India and Cupertino, California; the company works with clients and partners globally.
This role is for California Carbon, a division of cKinetics. CaliforniaCarbon tracks carbon and offset markets and mines insights for over 200 organizations in North America. You can learn more at https://go.californiacarbon.info/intro