Meet Zoomo. The evolution of Bolt Bikes. Zoomo is the world's leader for utility e-bikes and after market servicing, built ...View Company Profile
Zoomo has raised over $60M and built world leading utility e-bikes and a disruptive business model for their distribution and maintenance.
A fast growing tech start up with a global footprint across the US, Europe and Australia, Zoomo is the trusted partner of some of the world's leading companies like Uber, DoorDash, Gorillas and many more.
Volunteered at a bike co-op? Maybe you fine tuned your downhill bikes during the weekend, fixing flats and changing brake pads? You love bikes & know enough to get them working, but want learn more? Then maybe Junior Bike Mechanic is the perfect fit for you!
- Assemble new bikes
- Repair bikes to the highest of standards, including assessing damage
- Perform quality control checks
- Diagnose bike issues & recommend additional parts & labor when necessary
- Working knowledge of how bikes are assembled and repaired
- Ability to fix flats, change disc brake pads & fine tune shifting without supervision
- Familiarity with all types of bikes and bike accessories
- 1+ years of work experience with bicycles (electric or not)
- Experience with assembly and maintenance of electric components of a bike
- $20 hourly starting wage
- Full training & support on repairs every step of the way
- High potential for advancement in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Work with a team of motivated & fun co-workers
- The chance to be part of a flourishing organization with plenty of opportunity for personal development