Running Tide is an ocean technology company built to tackle humanity's most urgent challenge: climate change. We build cutting-edge solutions ...View Company Profile
Running Tide is an ocean technology company built to tackle humanity's most urgent challenge: climate change. We build cutting-edge solutions that integrate engineered and biological systems to remove CO2 from the atmosphere, restore ecosystems, and secure food systems. Our multidisciplinary team of world-class scientists, engineers, and maritime operators is working as fast as possible while the world is burning.We are looking for a reliable Business Operations Associate to support the management of the day-to-day business. The responsibilities include performing administrative tasks, assisting other company departments as needed, and ensuring smooth daily operations.We’re a fast-growing and dynamic organization, so we need someone with a versatile skill set to support a variety of different business functions with a diverse range of tasks. You will be responsible for a number of things and every day will look different. The ideal candidate is highly organized, collaborative and a self-starter. The Business Operations Associate will report to our Business Operations Manager.
- Participate in and own various ad-hoc projects, supporting our managerial team with cross-functional collaboration.
- Managing company documents, processes and other workflows.
- Team coordination: setting up meetings and brainstorming sessions, coordinating across teams, planning events, etc.
- Assist with HR-related day-to-day administrative tasks, participate in on-boarding and off-boarding procedures, and other projects across the various HR functions
- Lead and promote a fun & inclusive culture and set a positive example of our company’s values
- Collect and monitor data related to Running Tide and its team member’s carbon footprint in Iceland
You Are (or You Have):
- Highly organized individual with great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong sense of urgency and a passion for getting results
- Bachelor’s degree
- A team player with a positive spirit
- A passion for making a significant contribution to the fight against climate change
- Previous experience a plus
Our teams operate with utmost persistence. We are tackling the world’s most difficult and important problems, and we are unwavering in our motivation to find a solution. At our core, we are innovators driven to do "more good" rather than "less bad" in the world.
Running Tide is committed to building a diverse team, bringing as many possible perspectives to bear on the unprecedented challenges facing our planet. We are committed to building an inclusive environment where people of all backgrounds can come to do their best work.