Electrum is an online solar and renewable energy marketplace that provides businesses and homeowners with expert advice and a concierge experience when it comes to home and business electrification. Our marketplace is integrated into Utility and OEM websites as a co-branded or white-labeled solution offered to their customers. We have a growing list of partners and new verticals to deliver on. We help home and business owners figure out just how much they can save on their home energy costs with electrification; help determine the most affordable options, and guide them through all available tax incentives and rebates. We have a bidding platform with a national network of vetted installers and solar companies competing for our client's business. A homeowner's Energy Advisor will present the project for bid, talk to installers, pre-screen installer bids, and assist the customer to select the best-customized option for their home and budget. This process results in great deals for our customers, and even more, a great experience for our customers! We value choice and transparency, which builds confidence in our customer’s decision to go solar. Our roadmap has a holistic approach, allowing you to work on a diverse range of projects where we see opportunities for impact.We are looking for an organized and self-motivated operations administrator to support the daily operations and maintenance of our office administration. The responsibilities may include keeping track of inventory, maintaining vendor and client records, handling maintenance issues, and providing administrative support as and when needed. We will rely on you to oversee and ensure smooth and efficient daily operations. Ultimately, as a successful Operations Administrator, you should be highly organized and able to thrive under pressure.
- Build operations mechanism by appropriate determination of product and equipment handling, and the storage requirements.
- Maintain a constant communication channel with the management, team members, and external vendors to establish solid operational practices in the organization.
- Take active participation to develop, implement and evaluate policies, procedures, and processes for equipment utilization, inventory procurement, and management.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures, in compliance with legal regulations.
- Serve as a primary liaison with utilities and external agencies and vendors.
- Manage terms and relationships with key operations vendors and constantly track vendor pricing and rebates.
- Ensuring the maintenance of office and facility equipment and tracking the inventory records and supplies.
- Assist all other departments and ensure administrative support for the team.
- Work closely with the HR team to analyze the requirements and management of inventory.
- Work closely with the HR team and management to develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols.
- Carefully evaluate all operational invoices and ascertain timely submission for payments.
- Perform periodic budget reviews and submit reports to the management to improve cost and budget planning.
WHAT YOU COULD BE A PART OFElectrum is on a mission to empower communities through transparency and choice to enable a better quality of life for all people.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in operations management, business administration, or related field.
- 3+ years of proven experience in operations management or similar roles.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of operations.
- Accomplished skills and trained in conflict management and business-related negotiations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and possess knowledge of general business software and an aptitude for learning new data management software and applications.
- Exceptional attention-to-detail and strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate in more than one language (preferably English, Hindi, and Telugu).
Homeowners are often left in the dark when trying to decide how to go solar - that's where Electrum comes in. We've automated the process of going solar and driving down costs and increasing adoption rates. Our online solar and renewable energy marketplace provides homeowners with expert advice and custom bids from a national network of vetted installers. We have a bidding platform with innumerable Solar Companies competing for our client's business. This results in great deals for consumers, and even more, a great experience! Sustainable energy is more important than ever and we're the leading force in the revolution. Behind our marketplace is a team of incredible people.
People that are committed to building the future of clean energy solutions while maintaining our core values of trust, transparency, and choice. Those core values extend beyond how we treat our customers and vendors; it is how we treat each other. We follow through with our promises, are fair in our approach, and strive to live up to our reputation as an advocate in the solar industry. We believe that at the intersection of our team and our mission, we provide the best customer experience in the industry
We’re the trusted marketplace for some of the largest and most progressive utility companies in the country, and for consumer brands like LG. Our footing in the industry is strong, and we’re looking for talented people to help facilitate the next phase of our growth. Working in a fast-growing company does not come without its challenges, but if you enjoy solving problems, impacting positive change, and innovating in an emerging market, then Electrum will provide you with a platform to do all of those things. As a fully distributed company with employees all over the United States, we empower our team members to be self-starters, giving them stewardship over their work and their environment, while providing continuous support.
Our teams are built on respect, trust, integrity, and a culture of accountability. We care about our team and every person joining us, and because of that we also recognize that not everyone works well in a remote environment. We take several things into consideration during our hiring process. Learn about those Pre-Employment Remote Employee Considerations here
. At Electrum, we believe that the diversity of thoughts and backgrounds will cover our blind spots, will make us more innovative, and consequently will give us an advantage.
There are no glass ceilings at our company. Facilitating the upward mobility of our staff is an important KPI that we track for our managers. The Electrum team comes from all walks of life and we hire people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it is the right thing to do, but because we celebrate the distinct contributions that diversity cultivates. This is why Electrum is a proud equal opportunity employer (EOE) and is committed to building an inclusive culture that empowers every individual regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, creative self-expression, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or political views.As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission of empowering communities and enabling a better quality of life by understanding that while we are smart alone, together we are genius.