A subsidiary of Docaposte and Bull (Atos), SERES is a major player in the digital transformation of companies in the ...View Company Profile
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage office operations, including correspondence, vendor selection (when applicable), monthly budgeting, Purchase Requests, and invoices and bill processing.
- Organize team building events and social activities.
- Organize and coordinate employee all hands-on meetings
- Draft and distribute company-wide communications.
- Set up front office receptionist area and provide quality customer services.
- Manage office operation staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Assign and monitor administrative tasks related to the Business Unit leaders and visitors that could include travel arrangements, meeting schedules, customer or executive visit facilitation.
- Manage third-party vendors on facility maintenance, office supply management, and catering services.
- Partner with HR on work-related injuries investigation and corrective actions.
- Keep abreast of the government regulations and requirements, and develop programs to protect the employees’ health and safety.
- Provide site specific project administration support duties that include tracking project budgets, deliverables and schedule, and purchases.
- Provide office system training and support, such as Concur.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Set up mailing services and inter-office delivery system.
- Design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information, and identifying trends.
Lead the Office Operation team members
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or equivalent
- English and Chinese Mandarin bilingual is MANDATORY
- 5+ years of office management or executive administration
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and adapt to changes
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build trust with employees at all levels and work with internal and external business partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Suite skills