We are an Agri-tech company that develops innovative, scalable and sustainable solutions to secure a safe and sustainable supply of ...View Company Profile
Are you a creative and innovative financial manager, focused on delivering financial solutions to support high-growth companies? Do you want the challenge of building a scalable finance function for a fast growing company? Do you want to work with a dynamic, international team solving some of the most complex challenges facing the sustainability, carbon footprint and health of our food and agricultural systems?
Then join MOOTRAL, a British-Swiss biotechnology company that develops innovative, scalable, and sustainable solutions for the agricultural systems of tomorrow. We pride ourselves on developing innovative solutions for companies and governments to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and the usage of antibiotics in the agricultural sector.
For our Finance team, we are looking for an innovative Senior Finance Manager, reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, with strong experience in delivering financial solutions for high-growth environments.
- Develop and implement financial policies to support a fast-growing, quick-scaling international team
- Develop and implement procedures and processes to ensure robust financial management
- Drive the continuous improvement of financial management processes
- Prepare periodic budgets and forecasts to support senior management decisions
- Prepare periodic reports to senior management, board members and shareholders
- Review cash requirements and available liquidity, and develop and implement treasury procedures to support overall growth strategy
- Develop and implement strategic finance analytic tools to support the continuous improvement of core business functions, including pricing policy, gross margin optimisation, and investment assessment
- Develop and implement strategy for core employee benefit plans, including share option plans
- Support strategic financial transactions, including fundraising and M&A
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in a business or finance environment
- Outstanding mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong experience in Excel and financial modeling
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
- Highly motivated with intellectual curiosity and rigor
- Ability to plan own work, manage multiple tasks and projects and deliver against deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with cross-functional team spirit, and ability to develop presentation materials for senior management.
- Experience working with high growth organisations and/or start-ups
- Experience managing and training junior staff and technicians
- Experience of project management methods and tools
- Experience managing strategic financial transactions.
- Competitive remuneration including 5% employer contribution to pension scheme.
- A great team with many opportunities for career and personal development.
- Mootral operates a flexible hybrid-working model, with a great deal of autonomy.
Applicants for the role of Senior Finance Manager should ideally be based in the Greater London area.