ClimatePartner is a solution provider for corporate climate action: We combine individual consulting with a cloud-based software that is unique ...View Company Profile
What you will do
Volkswagen ClimatePartner GmbH develops and finances quality carbon offset projects. Our projects are proven to save CO2 emissions and are certified under recognised standards. They can offset CO2 emissions resulting from the manufacture and sale of products that cannot be reduced any further at the moment. All of our projects also create better living conditions and contribute to a healthier environment in their respective regions. In doing so, they support sustainable development with added social value that is in line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- You participate in the development of a globally active start-up company (Volkswagen ClimatePartner GmbH) in the field of sustainability
- You research independently in the areas of sustainability, climate action, climate protection and globalization
- You support the care of the website including organizing input and text from different countries as well as content creation - with meaningful texts and headlines
- You implement tasks in the area of office management (presentations, ordering, coordination of service providers, IT etc.) independently
- You will be repsonsible for a specific project task in coordination with the management board
- You support the Office Management e.g. ordering supplies, mail processing, organization of meetings, travel planning and booking
Who you are
- You are currently studying - we are open for different fields of studies (voluntary internship or compulsory internship as part of a course of study)
- You are confident in using MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- You work independently and thoroughly
- You communicate openly and confidently and are self-initiating in the implementation of your tasks
- You have a very good knowledge of German and English
- You would like to support the team for at least six months (potentially also with a longer duration is possible)
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English or German:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Svenja Ebinger
, +49 89 1222875-1327) from Talent Acquisition.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
We look forward to your application!