LevelTen Energy’s mission is to accelerate the energy transition by facilitating frictionless transactions. As the leading provider of renewable transaction ...View Company Profile
As Technical Product Manager (Platform), you will be responsible for collaborating with business and software development partners to build on an ever-growing suite of micro-services, APIs, application-to-application integrations, and partnerships that power key business functions. In some respect, you'll be the person stitching together a growing renewable energy technology ecosystem. We think it's a pretty cool and unique opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage research, evaluation, and prioritization of micro-service opportunities, API strategy, application-to-application integrations, etc.
- Translate customer needs into technical requirements and product solutions.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to determine priorities for engineering teams.
- Partner closely with engineering team in an agile environment to deliver products to market.
- Use data and metrics to measure success, make recommendations, and drive actions.
- Help resolve technical blocking issues and coordinates solutions across multiple technical teams.
- Stay abreast of new technology capabilities and leverages knowledge in contributing to product solutions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Technical Product Manager.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching micro-services, APIs, and application-to-application integrations.
- Ability to write SQL queries and use data analysis tools and APIs.
- Familiarity with user research methodologies and ability to participate in user research / usability sessions and synthesize results.
- Experience with wire-framing and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Experience working as part of an Agile development team that includes product, engineering, and design colleagues.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal people management authority.
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform tools and technologies.
- Computer Science degree (or equivalent experience) required.
Benefits / Perks
- Full Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- 11 paid company holidays
- Flexible vacation policy
- Awesome location in Fremont, outside of the downtown Seattle chaos
- Casual dress code
We prefer people in the Seattle area who are able to work out of LevelTen Energy’s Fremont office at least 3 days/week, though exceptional candidates in other west coast geographies will considered. Salary and incentives commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LevelTen Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.