VitroLabs, founded in 2016 and headquartered in Milpitas California, is a biotech company developing a scalable tissue engineering platform for the efficient and environmentally friendly production of leather from only a few cells. Combining advanced tissue engineering processes with proprietary advances to achieve commercial scale, VitroLabs is on a mission to produce cell cultivated leather that achieves the look, feel and performance of traditional leather without compromise. The composition of the material achieves the complexity of traditional hides without the need to go to animals as an ongoing source of hides. The process is more environmentally sustainable and favorable for animal welfare than that which is used to produce traditional leather.
About the role:
As Executive Assistant [EA] to the Chief Executive Officer, you will report to and become a true partner and trusted advisor to our CEO, managing schedule and travel, creating efficiencies, and supporting a wide-variety of projects across the company to positively improve outcomes and overall company culture. You will ensure effective prioritization, tracking, and completion of the CEO's projects and key milestones and facilitate collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders.
You believe in the VitroLabs mission and are excited to promote it as an extension of the CEO. You work collaboratively and calmly while juggling multiple competing demands. You enjoy learning new things on the fly and have experience handling high-level, confidential matters. You have experience delivering on project from conception to completion.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing an extremely active calendar, submitting expense reports, assembling financial reports, composing and preparing confidential correspondence, and arranging international and domestic travel
- Work closely with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up as appropriate
- Help manage the CEO's complex calendar and coordinate meetings with internal and external stakeholders across multiple time zones
- Support the CEO in prioritizing projects, tasks, and meetings through proven processes to improve the CEO's time, communications, and overall organization
- Manage special projects as assigned by the CEO and guide them from to completion
- Work with executive leadership, employees, vendors, investors, and partners to guarantee a seamless and consistent flow of information
- Attend important meetings; set and manage clear meeting agendas, take notes, and create follow up items
- Help prepare presentation decks and internal documentation and communications
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3 or more years of experience in executive administration, project management, or related field
*At VitroLabs, we understand that those who are courageous enough to make the bold moves and run with the "crazy" ideas are the folks who drive innovation and enable us to accomplish our mission. There is no specific pathway that makes you a fit for this role, but rather your resilience, tenacity, and constant curiosity.
If you want to collaborate with us and know you can contribute to making a product that will change the planet for the better, we want to hear from you.
- Experience handling sensitive company information
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft and MacOs
- Proficiency in a broad array of online tools including spreadsheets and slide presentations
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- $112,000-130,000 annually
- 90-100% employer-paid health, vision, and dental care
- Flexible Spending Account/ Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Basic Life insurance & Long Term Disability insurance
- Commuter benefits
- 401K (Employer matching)
- Onsite employer sponsored lunches (3 days each week)
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks responsibly sourced)
- Team happy hours and regularly scheduled table tennis, foosball, and cornhole matches
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by incumbents assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the functions, responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position, and VitroLabs Inc retains the discretion to modify functions, responsibilities, duties and skills at any time, including modifying the time devoted to such activities, deleting activities and assigning other activities.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
VitroLabs Inc is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities without regard to race, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.