Artyc is on a mission to decarbonize cold chain logistics with refrigerant-free, reusable, active cooling containers. Refrigerants are quickly becoming ...View Company Profile
As a Mechanical Engineer at Artyc, you will be helping us design and build the next concept with a close-knit team. We are looking for passionate and highly skilled individuals to join our team and be part of growing their respective organizations within the company. We offer a great compensation and benefits packages as well as flexible working situations whenever possible.
For the Mechanical Engineering role at Artyc, we are looking for a responsible person that’s as comfortable working on CAD as they are prototyping in the shop.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- Experience with design and manufacture of mechatronic systems
- Strong CAD proficiency (preferably in SolidWorks)
- Knowledge of CFD tools and thermal simulation
- Experience with environmental testing
- Minimum 3 years of relevant design & engineering experience
- Experience in the full product development cycle
- Plastic injection molding - taken a product to high volume production
- Strong thermal sciences background using heat pipes, thermoelectric coolers
You will thrive in Artyc’s culture if:
- You are an independent thinker who is excited to work at a fast-growing start-up
- You want to be part of a mission-driven team focused on social change & impact, including decarbonizing logistics, preventing food waste & spoilage, and driving global healthcare access.
- You are comfortable in less-structured environments
- You are detailed oriented and produce high-quality work
- You are a nice human
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team. If you're excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!