Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes, North America’s largest electric bike brand, is on a mission to get people onto bikes that are built for everything and priced for everyone. With 500,000+ riders to-date, and locations in the U.S., Canada, and Europe, we are leading a global revolution in low carbon mobility.
We are seeking a Finance Manager to act as a thought-leader and strategic communicator. You will use data to establish our strategy, drive our implementation, and articulate our results to cross functional partners and senior leaders. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-performing, diverse team of Strategy, Finance & Accounting professionals and to learn under a set of inspiring leaders.
What You’ll Do:
- Forecast demand and Revenue for our company’s products
- Establish the foundation for our most significant investments - i.e., purchases of inventory and spend in Marketing Programs
- Understand and project the impact of key decisions
- Drive operations to achieve significant improvements in profitability
- Determine pricing strategy
- … and so much more
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 5+ years work experience in Finance roles
- 3 years’ experience communicating to and collaborating with senior leaders
- Deep interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Solid business acumen and ability to succinctly communicate complex findings and ideas
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Possess a strong bias towards action, drive for results and an ability to multitask
- Proficient with Excel formulas and functions
- Bonus points for previous use of NetSuite ERP, Tableau, and Essbase (or similar technologies)
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
Working at Rad is built around our RADICAL values - we are:
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
- Responsible to our environment, community, partners, and team
- Accountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedback
- Diverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voice
- Innovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are original
- Customer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our riders
- Approachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to help
- Learners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Agencies: We partner with 3rd party recruitment resources as needed. If we require assistance on this search we will contact selected partners directly; we do not accept unsolicited candidate submissions.